See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2016

Beautiful staff in a nice hotel with a great room and great food. The pool was very popular with everybody in my family. What was not so popular, was the load music (Balcan techno), which were played most of the time from loadspeakers from 8 in the morning to 11 in the night, either at the hotel or from the near surrounding bars and hotels. Due to no air condition we had to keep the windows open, so you couldn't escape from the noice. 5 minutes walk to the beach, which were stoney and not pleasant to walk bare foot, but otherwise nice.

Room tip: I assume the second floor in the middel is the best room in the hotel, perfect view, close and a huge room!
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2015 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for a night, but my friends had 5 nights with their families and I feel mortified since I picked it and made the reservation for them.
I’ll tell you my experience with the hope that they wont bother to express their awful one.
I’ll start with the pool, wich besides being filled with salty water from the sea, was off service for a couple of days as it had rained and they needed days to clean and fill their “olympic” sized pool (yes it was irony, in fact it was a very small pool)
The seats/shazlounges at the beach werent included in the price but we were told otherwise and when we asked they said they were speaking about the ones around the pool…come figure that out.
There was no hot water in the showers, thank god the weather was hot enough to not get any serious cold.
The power went out in the whole city and when we came later that night to sleep there was no light in the stairs and not a single drop of water, it looked like one of those horror movie scenes. Aaaaand since we are speaking about the stairs, we stayed at the 5th floor and there was no lift so be prepared if you cant climb that high.
Besides my backpack I had one of those lugages with weels and i dont remember them having a steep/rampa for wheels but i hope im wrong as it stated they have wheelchair facilities.
The the hotel is 5-10 min walk to the beach (i think you should know that) and the beach, a newly opened one was overpopulated with loud tweens. And music.
I dont want to speak on the behalf of my friends but i should absolutely add that only the top floor suite had hot water and in some of the rooms the air conditioner didnt work properly.
Thats not all but I’ll let something for the next unsatisfied customer.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank bujanajub
Reviewed June 15, 2015

i passed 12 great days, huge room , clean swimming pool,simple but nice breakfast, the staff speaks only english so if you do not know any english its a little bit difficult but in general are very helpfull.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2012

I went last year in Saranda,for 2 weeks,I LOVED it,,hotel Dea has a great pool,and personel is very helpful,(but they don,t speak french :() all rooms view sea and their restaurand was exellent the hotel is just 1km far from city center,and 50 meters wallking on the beach,,also the rooms are so big,we paid 35 euros par room including a nice breakfas ;)

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
9  Thank Olivier D
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I can highly recomemnd the place, friendly, helpful people, you immediately feel like in a family.

If you go to Saranda,this is the best place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2011