Hotel New Castle, Hirosaki is about a 5-minute taxi ride away from the Hirosaki train station. A bit too far to walk in my opinion.
Its location is a twenty (20) minute walk to the Hirosaki Castle but other attractions are way too far to walk in my opinion. The room was old and though the bathroom was clean, it did show signs of wear & tear.
1) Front desk staff was very helpful and made our check in and out go very smooth.
2) Baked goods at the bakery counter down in the lobby was excellent. Some goods are marked-down right before it closes at night.
3) Close to Hirosaki Castle.
4) Free Internet access in the lobby.
5) Japanese restaurant across the street is hightly recommended.
1) Older hotel. Room and bathroom appeared older.
2) Not too many restaurant choices available in hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Rakuten so you can book your Hotel New Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.