Stayed one night.
- Nice room, half jap half western
- Fair pricing
- Big & clean shared ofuro (japanese bath)
- Central position, closer to the sea than to the station
- Crappy breakfast
- Staff is a bit gossipy with foreigners, peaking about movements and asking questions
- Position is good and silent, but very hard to find between the alleys
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location of Pension Greenglass is in 2 minutes from Enoden Wadazuka station, and is in 15 minutes from JR Kamakura station. It's an inn very convenient for Kamakura sightseeing tour of the city and sea bathing in summer in a way point of Kamakura station and Yuigahama coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pension Green Grass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.