“Just spectacular.”

Hamamatsu Flower Park
Ranked #3 of 263 things to do in Hamamatsu
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

We took a day trip here from Yokahama. I was with my mother & wanted to take her to a beautiful garden. This place did not disappoint!! We took the Shinkansen to Hamamatsu station then the bus, takes about 40 min to the park.

We were treated to the most amazing flower display...

We were quite literally the only westerners here, so well off the tourist path, but I would recommend this to anyone. Clearly spring & cherry blossom season is the number one time, but I could see that the roses, azaleas & wisteria that are almost ready to pop will be extraordinary..

Date of experience: April 2018
"japan"
in 3 reviews
"station"

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

For our family trip to Hamamatsu, we have decided to pay a visit to this park.

It was really big. Full of flowers and tree, magnificent place especially flowers are in bloom.

Our visit was middle of March. Cherry blossom was a half in bloom but tulips were everywhere! Gorgeous place. Maybe depending on the year how cold it is, but if you visit in late March, cherry blossom would be in full bloom.

It took us more than 1.5 hours because we were in a hurry but you can spend the whole afternoon in here for flower viewing, walking, and enjoying the spring! Highly recommended!y

3月22日に来園しました。お花いっぱいでとても綺麗な所です。春に浜松に行ったら是非行かれることをオススメします。かなり園内は広いので時間を取ることをお勧めします。春の桜が咲いている時期(毎年違うでしょうが)は豪華絢爛だと思います。

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2017

I went here in the beginning of August and while it seemed to have the potential to be a nice attraction, not many flowers or plants are in bloom in August in Japan it seems, so it wasn't as great of an experience as I had hoped for. The greenhouse plants were nice, and there were some sunflowers in bloom, but not much else aside from that. Kind of disappointing. I'd recommend probably coming here in spring or early summer instead, otherwise it's probably just best to skip it.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 24, 2017

beautiful place good location and I like this place so much when I will go to japan may i to come again

Date of experience: December 2016
See more reviews
Reviewed May 17, 2017

The park is really beautiful. I manage to visit it during cherry blossoms season, but even without the cherry blossoms, the variety of flowers and the layout of them all are just so gorgeous. A great place to take a walk and snap photos (I wished I had more time but I was part of a tour bus) and it was really tranquil. Would love to visit again if I have the chance, probably tulip season.

Date of experience: April 2017