Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good view over the city

We had some trouble finding the entrance. Signs in English point you in the right direction but the... read more

Reviewed August 15, 2018
Stephan1954
The Hague, The Netherlands
Hamamtsu2016

Tallest building in the city of Hamamtsu. Has a 5 star hotel and shopping complex within the... read more

Reviewed October 25, 2017
arkharul
bangalore

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2016

I moved to Hamamatsu a few months ago but I waited for good weather to go up to the observation deck and it was worth it. The tower it really tall, although it's at one of the lowest part of the town, you can see the whole city and in good weather even the Fuji. To go up there you have to take the elevator in the hotel located in the building, because the other elevetors don't go there!
I wanted to go around sunset to take photos in daylight, sunset and dark too but actually they close the deck at 5pm (summer season)! The elevator still goes up and there is a little part of the deck what you can still reach but officially it is closed. The view is stunning from up there so if you happen to be in Hamamatsu I highly recommend it.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed June 24, 2016

We could see Mt. Fuji in the distance. Also has nice 360 degree views. Very calming. The area is well maintained.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

The view from the Tower is different from the others I've seen in Japan: less skyscrapers, more "small" buildings, so many parks. It was very beautiful and interesting! The only we appreciate less is that the towwer closes early, around 6pm, so you can't see the city at night grom the tower. Anyway was a nice experience, thanks!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed July 23, 2015

Magnific travel, Don't forget, Very happy days, I like. I recommend without doubt!
May ticket good Price, various Resturants place, see over city. Full beautifull city.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed July 22, 2015

I went there twice it's totally free and you get easy access, the view is nice you can see all city from there.

Date of experience: December 2014