“Gone, but not forgotten”
Review of Duke's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Duke's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We've been coming to Dukes for five or six years & the hot beef is consistently delicious! The coarse ground horseradish really makes the sandwich! I usually go with the tap beer and then spend some time playing pinball. Sadly when I stopped by during a road trip today, I discovered they were closed, with a 'for sale' sign out front : (

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I can't believe Duke's would ever not get 5 stars. The place rocks. The Beef sandwich is the best EVER (so are the mashed and gravy) because this is also a bowling alley they have lots of games for the kids to play. We live in Minneapolis but are Packer Fans and this has been a stop on the drive back from every game for many years. Don't listen to the hater, he probably runs the restaurant across the street :)

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Every time I drove through Abbotsford since we moved to Medford (about a year ago) I saw the sign saying "Famous Roast Beef". Well, we had time before the X-Mas Parade and decided to eat dinner here and try the famous Roast Beefs out, I have been wanting to try them everytime I see the sign. My wife got the regular and I got the swiss with banana peppers. We also got onion rings and "seasoned fries". First the onion rings and fries obviously are delivered frozen. The "seasoned fries" had NO seasoning at all...not even salt. Then the famous roast beef...it was dry and had no taste. It was like shredded cardboard. I wouldn't recommend Duke's to anyone I know.

3  Thank Snieg