“UN-Sat.”

BJ's Abby Cafe
Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I needed lunch and wanted "local" so I stopped in, maybe I should have gone to Subway. I like to eat healthy, so a burger and a piece of pie aren't on my list. There was Walleye on the menu so I tried it, Couldn't have been more disappointed, had no taste, overcooked, and if I can't get good walleye in central Wisconsin., where can I? I did enjoy the soup(chicken dumpling) though.The service was poor, could never find my waitress, had to flag down others. I hope they improve on their cooking for all of you that like this place.

There are newer reviews for BJ's Abby Cafe

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I travel Wisconsin a lot and find that I can always get a good homemade meal at BJ's. The staff is friendly and the service second to none. Homemade pies are a real treat that I take home to the family.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Whenever my wife and I pass by enroute Wto Wausau we stop here for a good meal. The service is great and the food is like homemade. The prices are very reasonable. We've made this place a tradition!

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I have been stopping at this place for over 30 years , from the original building to the one now. I have had excellent service and food in all those years. I did have 1 and only 1 bad meal. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Good chatting with the locals and waitress at the sweet counter. Small town USA - an excellent breakfast and brought 2 pieces of pie for the road. Will definitely stop in again if we drive through!