“Warm and Welcoming Atmosphere”
Review of Abby Inn

Abby Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Abbotsford B&B and Inns
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Warm and Welcoming Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I travel on business a lot. I frequently stay at the Abby Inn since 2009 as my job duties have brought me into the Abbotsford, WI area and their location is convenient for my work.
The staff is always polite, considerate; helpful and accommodating when I stay. I have always been treated with respect and feel appreciated, which means a lot considering other hotels I have had experience with.
While the rooms are a bit out of date, they are always clean and comfortable. They are nicely laid out in a manner that you don't feel cramped and have a "homey" atmosphere.
The WIFI allows me to connect to the internet and works well to connect with work; video message with my son on Skype or just kick back and watch a movie on Netflix.
They offer rooms with microwaves and refrigerators for a little extra, but they are worth the price for extended trips as eating in restaurants can get old and sometimes it is nice to have home cooked meal. I take advantage of this when I stay.
Another reason I choose the Abby Inn when I am in the area is the value. The rates on the rooms is great for what you get, especially in a rural area.
I recommend the facility to others in my company who will be traveling to the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Edward Z
Cathy S, Manager at Abby Inn, responded to this review, September 10, 2014
Thank you for the kind words, we will strive to maintain and improve our Inn so that future visits are equally as pleasant.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Appleton, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 11, 2014

My BF of 3.5 years and I have a long distance relationship because of our jobs and children. We offten meet half way to spend some time together. This hotel acted like we were some sort of low life cheating adults. They even spent an extensive amount of time examining our room before we were allowed to depart. I told them they were rediculous and that we wouldnt be back and they said "we don't want your kind here" not sure what kind they think we r but stear clear of this place!!!

Room Tip: None dont stay here
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Stacey K
Cathy S, Front Office Manager at Abby Inn, responded to this review, October 17, 2014
Our goal is to make guests feel comfortable and welcome at our Inn. Please contact our manager regarding your experience so that we may investigate further.
Palmyra, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Yes, the rooms are a little out-dated, but they are clean! Front desk and housekeeping were good people, very nice and welcoming. Wish it were right off the free way but it's nice to drive through the small town and see what Abbotsford and see what it has to offer. we will be staying again.

Room Tip: for the 4 of us we needed a room with two beds, 2nd floor (I was curious so I took a walk up there...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank TraveltheWorld123454
Cathy S, Manager at Abby Inn, responded to this review, September 10, 2014
Thank you for the kind words. We are proud of our little town, and of our Inn. Our efforts to improve the Abby Inn are ongoing, project by project.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Abbotsford
Rodeway Inn
#2 of 2 in Abbotsford
Woodfield Inn and Suites
Woodfield Inn and Suites
#4 of 8 in Marshfield

Been to Abby Inn? Share your experiences!