Rodeway Inn
$49
$106
Home Motel(Abbotsford)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 2, 2011

This hotel is no longer a Sleep Inn, it is now a Rodewy Inn. I overheard a local say that in order to remain a Sleep Inn the owner would have had to invested in up grades, and since the owner didn't want to do that, the hotel was changed to a lower class Rodeway Inn.

It is obvious that updates are needed. However, we found the hotel to be clean and the staff very friendly. Our room had a queen bed and a double bed. We paid extra for a room with a microwave and refrigerator. Even with a AAA discount the room cost $77 and for the type of hotel it is, I thought that was a little over priced. I heard a business traveler say that he was paying about $72 and his room did not have a microwave or refrigerator.

Breakfast was pretty basic, with not many choices. It also did not have a public computer available.

All in all I wouldn't go out of my way to stay there again, but if I had to stay in the area it would do.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank WisconsinUpNorthGal
Reviewed September 20, 2009

Our room was exceptionally clean. The person at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful (we needed lots of directions). We had an accessible room with a dynamite walk-in shower. All was as advertised.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank Malamom
A TripAdvisor Member
Phoenix, AZ.
Reviewed July 4, 2005

We spent 2 nites. The first nite, we had a gentleman from room 200, the floor directly below us, inadvertently walked up an extra flight of stairs and open our room door with his keycard. How rude. Fortunately, we were just sitting and visiting with my son and his girlfriend. Otherwise, it could have been quite embarassing. I called the front desk to report it and all they did was say that they would check into it. We also reported it when we checked out and nothing was said or done about it, to our knowledge. I also forgot a surrong wrap in our room and expected the hotel to send it back. It's almost been a week since our stay and I have not received the surrong yet. The pool, hot tub and excersize rooms were nice.

• Stayed: June 2005