“It's ok I guess.”
Review of The Mystery Hole

The Mystery Hole
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

This was hyped a lot more than what it was worth I think. However, the kids seemed to enjoy it. You can't take a camera or phone inside to take pictures. You can't even take a purse in ladies. So be prepared for that. Over all I'd call it average.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"adventure"
"cave"

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The best part about the Mystery Hole is the outside of the building and the great view out back. Save your self some time and a few bucks and skip this one.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Out on a drive over highway 60? Stop in and check out the Mystery Hole, especially if you have kids. Good memories are made in places like this. Wont tell you what the Mystery Hole is, as if I did, would it still be a mystery? Simple, clean, basic campy fun. Nice view over the mountains. There are a few basic rules to follow, but if such is a problem, just keep on driving. Rated Excellent as I love the small, out of the way places that are simple. No bathroom facility, but an option is present. Bathrooms are less than five minutes drive up the road at the state park.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I can't tell you the details but it's the best six bucks tourists trap in West Virginia. You have to go to find out what's in the basement of the Quonset hut with a bear on top and a VW bug in the side. Wife works the gift shop and hubby does a carnival barker like tour. Bring the kids, it's fun

1  Thank Choochoo20
See more reviews
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I had read about this before my friend and I went on a girls trip to West Virginia. I thought, why not? It is smaller than I expected and at first seems a little childish and a little sketchy. We were a little nervous at first and thought it was a waste but then when you enter the mystery hole it is fun! We were really amazed and had a great time! The couple that owns the place are very nice as well!

1  Thank Katie G