“good variety”

Cuisines: American
Auburn, Washington
“good variety”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Applebees always have a good variety and new menu items. However, at times the service is extremely slow and once you've been served it's not always easy to catch your wait person. Since 1st going there I have also noticed the portion sizes keep getting smaller while the price goes up.

• Visited May 2014

Auburn, WA
“Great Happy Hour for Cheap”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We discovered the Applebee's Happy Hour a few years ago and it is now a regular on our calendar. The appetizer list changes from time to time, but is always excellent. "Dinner for Two" often runs as much as $15 including drinks. That's a wow for us!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Paul D
Kent, Washington
“great food”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

every thing was fine.i m not very picky also I like applebee.and it was close to the hotel. we just walk there for dinner.

Visited July 2013
Auburn, Washington
“Poor service,,”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went here for dinner last night... We waited 10 minutes just for a glass of water. I finally asked the maître d'... I ordered the wedge salad with the steak and roasted potatoes. Ordered medium rare .. Came well!! And I waited fore them to ask me how it was cooked. Even tried to get their attention without any success. After five minutes or so I just ate it. My wife had Jalapeno shrimp and rice. It was the best part of the whole dinner. She loved her wedge salad. Mine was good too. All and all poor service, great salad.

Visited July 2013
Battle Ground, Washington
“Only if you like them”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Not real impressed with their service. Their food is great as it is in any Applebees. However, their service could really use a lot of attention and extra training. Beware of what you order, that you actually get ALL of your order and correct.

Visited December 2012

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!