“Nice Best Western with friendly staff, and dog friendly, too!”

Best Western Plus Mountain View Auburn Inn
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Auburn
Reviewed December 18, 2009

My husband, adult daughter, and I stayed here for a family event and chose this hotel primarily for it's proximity to the event. It was nicely decorated for the holidays and the staff was efficient and friendly. Our queen room was clean and spacious with a microwave and refrigerator. The wireless internet worked fine while we were there. The hotel was quiet and we had no trouble sleeping. The breakfast was a standard hotel breakfast and of decent quality. We had our little dog with us and the staff seemed quite comfortable with pets. The location is not the best if you are wanting to be near stores or restaurants, but it is easy access to the freeway. We would definitely stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 8, 2009

I booked 4 nights at the Best Western Peppertree Inn in Auburn, WA. I was going to visit my daughter who lived in the area. The hotel started out alright for the first 2 nights. On the 3rd day of my stay there, the power went out. I was told by the front desk that there was a power outage and that power should be restored in an hour. An hour went by and still no electricity. I called the front desk again and asked to be moved to another room. According to the front desk the entire hotel was without power and was told it would be another 2 hours, or until around 6pm. My daughter and decided to go eat dinner and come back. We came back to the hotel after 830 pm, still no power. I then checked out. It's funny how no staff seemed concerned about lack of elctricity and the fact that I had food in the refrigerator in the room. So we had to find another hotel to stay at at 9pm at night. We even had to pack in the dark and leave down 3 flights of stairs with the stairwell being in the dark on the 2nd floor. We had to use flashlights we had purchased.just to see This hotel as very poor customer service, and the sad part is they don't even seem to care. I had to get the Better Businees Bureau involved just to get my remaining nights refunded. Like I'm going to stay and pay for a room with no electricity.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank Jacey24
Reviewed September 13, 2009

we stayed in the king and it was a great room with an updated room. marble countertops and desk, fridge, microwave and sitting spots. very comfortable bed. Great value

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2009

First of all wanted to say that the Hotel is good, Clean , very family oriented

But beware of scam, On the Internet I chose the Wild Waves Package at $128.11 plus taxes. I also confimed with Best Western customer relations that this is what I would be
charged. I received confirmation from Chad at customer relations saying my total cost would be $128.11.

I reconfirmed the price with the staff at the Peppertree, they assured me this was the price I would pay. When I checked out on Sunday I was charged $128.11 per night, when I asked what happened the the PACKAGE deal I was told it was per night, not what was posted on the internet.

I complained to customer relations about this and they said because Best Westerns are independantly owned they could not help me

Watch Out!!! is ts a scam Ron in Vancouver B.C

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank rrcconnection
Reviewed July 25, 2009

We spent the day at Wild Waters in Auburn, and had a great experience at this hotel. The family suite was large with two king sized beds, very clean and new. Very comfortable experience.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2009

I travel constantly and rarely stay in Best Westerns. However, my company recently booked me at the Peppertree. Initially I was concerned, upon arriving I was very pleasantly surprised. Outstanding hotel, very clean, modern, and amenities that I usually expect at the Marriott. The staff was extremely helpful and I found the location very convenient. I don't typically write reviews for hotels but felt compelled just in case there are people out there that tend to shy away from Best Western properties, as I used to.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2008

Was on business in Auburn and the Best Western here was a convenient place to stay.

One of the nicer Best Westerns I've stayed in recently. The rooms were clean, the free wi-fi internet was great for the lap top, and the flat screen TV was a nice touch. The work desk was also nice for business travelers.

A couple of strange things. The bottles of water left on work desk - for $1.50 each - was a bit tacky and the proximity of the room to the nearby train tracks kept me awake for a bit. I'd imagine if you asked for a room away from the tracks you would do fine. One other odditiy - no shower curtain. When I asked the front desk about this I found out they had replaced them the day before and forgotten to put a new one in this room.

Continental breakfast was pretty good, the Longhorn BBQ and lounge being adjacent to the hotel was convenient for an evening meal, and the complimentary local paper was also appreciated. Fitness room had what I needed and the pool water was warm. Staff was good as well - with the Asst. Manager in particular being very helpful on a couple of occassions.

All in all - good stay.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank ncwmallard
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Auburn
Auburn Red Lion Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Federal Way
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 7 in Auburn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sumner
Best Western Plus Seattle/Federal Way

Been to Best Western Plus Mountain View Auburn Inn? Share your experiences!