“Best Pasta Joint”

Cuisines: American
kent, WA
“Best Pasta Joint”
Reviewed October 23, 2009

Since the new owners took over it's been one surprise after another. Their daily specials are fantastic. From turkey and stuffing, to corned beef and cabbage to the new daily pasta dishes from homemade meatballs to spinach and feta cheese pastas.

Washington
“Great Burgers N More”
Reviewed August 23, 2008

Trotter's has the best food in town! It is a clean, family friendly place and the old fashioned ice cream sundaes are amazing! My personal favorite is the club sandwhich, and my kids are particularly fond of the breakfast cinnamon roll dripping in icing :)
If you live in or near Auburn, I would highly suggest Trotter's. Great service and great food!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I used to love going to...”
Reviewed March 29, 2008

I used to love going to Trotter's. After the new management took over, their service hasn't been the greatest and they got rid of most of the good food items on the menu. If it weren't for the good sundaes, I probably wouldn't go anymore. If you are just looking for a good sundae, I would recommend it....anything further than that...go somewhere else.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“sundaes are prolly the only good thing you would find here.”
Reviewed December 19, 2007

sundaes are prolly the only good thing you would find here.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good Burgers”
Reviewed April 18, 2006

I suggest going to Trotter's when you go out to dinner next time. It is really good! The hamburgers are really good! I had the All American Burger, it is really good. My brother had a buffalo burger. He said it was awesome. I suggest going to it. The desserts are really good too. There is a large selection, such as sundaes, milkshakes, cake, ice cream, pie, and many more types of dessert. Hope this helps.

Been to Trotter's Restaurant? Share your experiences!