“Love This Plave”

Ranked #109 of 159 Restaurants in Auburn
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Best Chicken Caesar Salad I have ever had!!! I can't order it anywhere else!!!

There are newer reviews for Spunky Monkey Bar & Grill

Reviewed February 27, 2012

I love the Spunky Monkey. It has a cute jungle theme. The staff is super nice. The food is good, especially the caesar salad. (Only order a half, it's plenty). The only problem is that it is in an old building and is pretty run down. The last time I was there the women's toilets weren't working.

The temperature of the building is cold as well. If you can't do stairs, then you will be out of luck although it's only a couple of steps down into the dining room.

So far I have tried the caesar, the buffalo chicken sandwich and a steak and all were delish!

2  Thank cherimmhmm
Reviewed February 24, 2012

We went there despite reading through some of the negative reviews. It wasnt busy when we were there (early Sat. pm). The place is actually pretty cool. Beach type feel in the bar. It DIDNT stink, as we had read. the place was clean, the service was good, the beer was cold. The place looks like it would be fun on a Fri/Sat night.We will go there again when in the area.

2  Thank dwhall58
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I have been going to this bar for almost 5 years. I love the people who work there, the service is great, and the owner is really nice too! Every kind of food Ive had from there was delish, and the regular customers are very friendly and inviting. It took me and my fiance no time at all to make friends and the Spunky Monkey quickly became our favorite bar. All you haters out there with the bad reviews, I just wanna say that although the bathrooms are not the cleanest, it is the drunk idiots who make them gross, not the workers. and I have found alot of times that when there are problems or fights at the bar, it is usually started by new customers who come in there not realizing 70% of the customers know each other and are friends. It is a great bar, great service, great sound system with LOTS of songs to choose from, and great karaoke hosts! Haters keep hatin,! They arent hurting for business anyway! BOO Ya!

Reviewed February 20, 2011

Went to the Monkey because we were looking for karaoke in Auburn. Seems like there was only 1 waitress for a crowed saturday night, and she charged our cards wrong. They had karaoke, but no books to choose from. The restrooms were totally nasty and smelled horrid. We won't be going back.