“This place should be shut down by the health department.”

Red Lotus Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 158 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American, Chinese
auburn
“This place should be shut down by the health department.”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I was disgusted by the food and dirtiness of this place. I did not have the heart to say anything. The waitresses are old and have been there for 20plus years. My husband would not let me complain. The dishes were even dirty..I am glad we did not get sick.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Christianna22

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good restaurant”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

It reminded me of when I was little and would go to Chinese restaurants with my family. You don't see many of these kinds of restaurants anymore. Food was good and we got alot of it. Had some to take home. General chicken is the best here. Never seen it done with chicken wings. Will be back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank foodallday
Auburn, Washington
“Can't pass this one by.”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Most chinese food is either too americanised or way too greasy for me. Not here we get the B dinner for 2. It feeds us for 2 days. Oh and the BBQ pork is dish delish. It looks like a whole in the wall but soo worth going in.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Lindsey T
“Bartender should be fired. Rude, disrespectful to customers. Very dirty inside & out. Owner doesn't care.”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Bartender has no people skills. Disrespectful & arrogant. Very rude & lazy. Customers do not come first. Very dirty inside & out. Owner doesn't care.

3 Thank tinamarie05
“Terrible service! Terrible food!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Wow this place really sucks! The bartender HEATHER is a waste of space and useless! Their food is awful, the furniture is falling apart. Gross!

3 Thank sarampink