“Best ever!!!”

Longhorn Barbecue Catering
Ranked #4 of 158 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Hands down the BBQ I've ever had and I'm from Texas! A must stop if your in the area. Great food and great service! Good work guys!!!!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Nothing special about the food and the service was just ok. Add listening to CW music and the experience was not good. My pulled pork sandwich came with only a dab of insipid BBQ sauce. My partner ordered the baby back ribs and had the regular (too sweet) sauce and the "spicy" sauce (at least it had some flavor) on the side--so I was able to doctor my pork sandwich. The baked potatoes had been sitting around for a long time--you know how they get sort of brown instead of white. And I had asked for the toppings to be on the side, and they were on the potato. All in all a disappointing experience.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Excellent food, service and atmosphere. If you like barbeque anything, then this is the place to go. Their servers are very polite and willing to cater to your needs. We feel very comfortable and satisfied every time we go there. Their prices are right, too.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Great atmosphere for a barbecue hangout. The food is excellent and the portions are decent! I try ribs everywhere I go, and I will certainly go to this place again.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

everything, food ,service & prices were great ! servings were very large and very fresh. we will be back for sure.