“Great breakfast!”

Oddfellas
Ranked #5 of 156 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Irish
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Federal Way, Washington, United States
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Prompt, friendly service. Awesome eggs with banger, rye and tavern style hash browns. Great pub atmosphere in the very cool Truitt Bldg in downtown Auburn.

1 Thank bt2058

University Place, Washington
“Really a 4.5!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stopped for breakfast on a Saturday. The atmosphere is pleasing and should suit most age groups. The menu was a notch off run of the mill, and in the right direction. I had the corned beef hash, or their version of it, and I ate almost all of it. I can't wait to go back and try something else, and then start in on their lunch and dinner menus. The wait staff seemed efficient and ours was very warm and friendly. There is a section for families with children that looked good too.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank WATravelers005
San Diego, California
“Goofy pricing, good beer”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

OddFellas was referred to us by a random dude in the beer section of the grocery store when he found out that I'd spent the last three months drinking crappy beer in Central America and was looking for something delicious. He described it as always having 20-25 (mostly microbrew) beers on tap and since that reminded me of my favorite bar at home in San Diego, I was sold.

My sister and I went late-ish on a Wednesday night and it wasn't dead, but it wasn't super busy either. We started with three sampler mugs and chose pints from there. We hadn't intended to eat anything, but a few items on the menu looked tasty and they have a food happy hour from 9-10pm (although we ended up deciding we were too hungry to wait for it to start). My sister had the Irish nachos and liked them, but declared the chili she'd ordered as an add-on to be "weird." I had the pulled pork bbq quesadilla and although it was a huge appetizer (actually, so were the nachos), it made a good snack the next day.

Our server/bartender, Corky ("rhymes with Dorky") was great, attentive, and humorous.

My one complaint is really just a personal pet peeve of mine: the menu prices are goofy. I don't recall specifics, so don't quote me on these prices, but it was stuff like a burger for $10.83 or a salad for $7.76. Who does this? And why?

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Shannon K
Seattle Area
“Irish Nachos!!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Food good, beverage cold, Irish Nachos wonderful stick to your ribs goodness!! Get them with ground beef you won't regret it..

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank cglynn724
Auburn, Washington
“Great Irish Pub”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Love coming here. Happy Hour is 2:30-6pm great deals, huge BBQ wings(rooster wings). Good selection of beer(2 on nitrous), and oh the Cottage Pie is da'bomb.

Visited July 2013

Been to Oddfellas? Share your experiences!