“lousy stay for my business trip”
Review of Days Inn Auburn

Days Inn Auburn
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Auburn
Salem, Oregon
“lousy stay for my business trip”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I tried this hotel once and that was enough for me to look elsewhere for my business needs in the area. I got a coupon off of hotelcoupons.com so I thought I would give it a try. The only thing good about the stay was the price of the room. I guess its one of those you get what you pay for situations? I had a non smoking room but it smelled like smoke. The furnishings were old and beat up, and the TV had lousy reception and very few channels. The room I had was near the pool and the outside noise was very loud. It appeared to have several extended stay people living there? The breakfast was limited and the seating area was crowded. I left for dinner and came back to the hotel parking lot there was a definite smell of pot coming from some of the people in the parking lot. I wont be returning or recommending this property to any of my friends.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank businessman555
Rachel M, Manager at Days Inn Auburn, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
i m really sorry to hear that but our hotel is rite next to casino and same parking lot.mon the weekend there having big events so if you was staying that side of building theo you will hear noise and ppl go in casino and drink we cant do anything about thatm all i can say i really appolozige .for everything.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Langley City, Canada
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stayed at Days inn on July 28, 2013. We found the room clean and comfortable. It had a lovely pool and was quiet. When we read other reviews we really didn't know what to expect, but we were pleasantly surprised. The staff was courteous and the continental breakfast gool. We would certainly stay there again
Thelma Wall

Room Tip: We were on the 1st floor away from traffic and opposite the swimming pool. We loved the location.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Thelma W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
Auburn Red Lion Inn & Suites
#2 of 2 in Sumner
Econo Lodge Federal Way
Econo Lodge Federal Way
#12 of 13 in Federal Way

Been to Days Inn Auburn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Auburn

Property: Days Inn Auburn
Address: 1521 D St NE, Auburn, WA 98002-1605
Location: United States > Washington > Auburn
Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Auburn
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Auburn 2*
We are a family & pet friendly hotel located in the heart of Auburn. We offer free continental breakfast that included but is not limited to fresh hot waffles,muffins,breads,cereals,juices & hot fresh coffee. We are located right next the Auburn Municipal Airport where you can take advantage of watching the small recreational planes take off for flight . ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Auburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Auburn Days Inn