“Not for the faint of heart”
Review of Days Inn Auburn

Days Inn Auburn
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Auburn
Salem, Oregon
“Not for the faint of heart”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel before and never had a problem, but this time was awful!
We stayed for 2 nights May 18/19 2012..with three rooms booked. The rooms we got was so small it barely fit the bed, and two people. Where to start so many things wrong with this place. The bolt on the door did not work, the trim on the door was broken from being kicked in, the carpet was filthy-bring slippers do not walk with bare feet in this hotel. When we pulled backed the bedding, we noticed blood stains on the sheets and comforter, and the sheets were so worn you could see thru them to the springs of bed, which was VERY uncomfortable. We asked to have it cleaned ..nothing happened. And this is not even the worst part. We had two small towels, which where dirty, when we asked for another set, we were told that they had no more towels.. what at a hotel .. no extra towels? The only thing housekeeping did was fold the bedding back on bed.. nothing was cleaned or resupplied. I could go and go by why just beware. And we have two more time this summer in this area...guess we will look elsewhere.. Yuck!!!!! As a person in the travel industry for a major company I would not recommend this hotel to clients and will ask that our affilation with this property be pulled.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view away from the casino that's in the parking lot.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank Judi A
jaclyn e, General Manager at Days Inn Auburn, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
I do apologize that your stay was anything less then satisfactory. We have been striving to improve our service these last couple months and it is unfortunate that this was not showcased during your stay. I have spoken with my staff regarding this matter and can assure you it is being handled properly. Thank you for taking the time to give us your review as any feedback is good feedback .

Jaclyn E.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Stayton, Oregon
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We were warmly greeted by a woman at the front desk who was very helpful for the 2 nights we were there. She gave us the key to our room which had not been cleaned yet but quickly gave us keys for a clean room 2 doors down. The room was just right for my 3 kids and I. A small table with a recliner..a desk with a wobbly chair and 2 queen beds which were probably the most comfortable of any motel bed that I have slept on in years!!! The only complaint that I really had was the filthy bathtub. It was so bad that even after I bought my own cleaner , we still didn't feel comfortable showering in it.I got the room for only $51 so I figured if that's the only complaint...not bad!!! It's located near casinos, an airport ,stores and places to eat!!! There is free breakfast which kids love to make their own waffles!!! On a budget you can't go wrong here! And we will stay there again!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
jaclyn e, General Manager at Days Inn Auburn, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Hello,

I am so happy to hear you had a good stay and we cant wait to see you again . I do have to say i cant apologize enough regarding your bathroom area i will be bringing this up with my houskeeping staff so it does not happen agian. We are in thre middle of training them and your feedback is most helpful.Thank you again and we appreciate your buisness .

Most regards,

Jaclyn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
GuestHouse Inn Auburn
Sumner Motor Inn
Sumner Motor Inn
#2 of 2 in Sumner
Quality Inn & Suites Federal Way

Been to Days Inn Auburn? Share your experiences!