“Pricey, but food the sweets are worth it....best donuts I have had.”

Legendary Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Auburn
Description: It's located in the Top Foods shopping Center. We visited there from Ohio, on the recommendation of a friend - absolutely the best donuts I've ever had!
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Pricey, but food the sweets are worth it....best donuts I have had.

There are newer reviews for Legendary Doughnuts

Reviewed January 12, 2012

The doughnuts are HUGE! and the topping combinations are inventive. This place is certainly not the run of the mill, grocery store bakery competitor.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

I visited Legendary Doughnuts last night after seeing an advertisement on Groupon. I drove all the way down to Portland to visit VooDoo Doughnuts a while back and I think that was a wasted trip. Legendary Doughnuts tasted better to me and even though we went towards closing they still had plenty of doughnuts to choose from. The prices are better as well. They make gourmet doughnuts at very reasonable prices. I will definitely be going there again!

Reviewed August 11, 2011

We had heard of this doughnut shop and decided to visit with an out of town relative. The doughnuts are HUGE and very creative. The interior atmosphere is fun and funky with chandeliers. We loved our visit and will make visiting Legendary Doughnuts a tradition with our out of town guests!

Reviewed June 28, 2011

Great place with yummy and creative doughnuts!! Love the apple fritter!