All reviews waffles front desk biscuits and gravy every staff member cookies breakfast sandwich would definitely stay here again rooms were very clean coffee pot free breakfast bed was very comfortable white river fresh fruit hot breakfast excellent stay emerald downs nice breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you Kayla for the smiling face and the quick check in. Always a pleasure when we stay at your hotel the management is also pretty cool just saying everyone has a good sense of humor. Happy hour is the best hour. Thanks you for always having a room for us :)

Trip type: Traveled on business
RachelleRLABRN, Front Office Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Auburn/Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Charvill,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It means the world to us for the glowing review. I will pass along your kind words to Kayla.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best hotels I’ve stayed in so far. The staff is very nice and helpful. The rooms are very well kept. In a great location where you have a variety of selections from restaurants to grocery stores. I look forward to staying at this hotel every time I visit.

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay with us. We value your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been coming here for work for the last 5 months and everyone has been amazing especially the front desk staff. Anything I have ever never they have been very accommodating. Will always come back if I am ever around in that area.

Trip type: Traveled on business
RachelleRLABRN, Front Office Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Auburn/Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to share experience. We value your feedback by telling us what you liked it is a great reminder to us why we love our job and strive to have excellent customer service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I found the hotel was very clean and comfortable. The beds felt new and the linen was all white and clean. They have soup for guests on Tuesday and Thursday night. With an attendant to help you need The manager was ready to help my needs. I would recommend To a friend!

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for staying with us. We are delighted to see you had a wonderful experience at our property. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Love the rates ,and the whole front desk is awesome and very caring, helpful and thoughtful. Thank you redlion for your hospitality and your service. My family is very appreciative of this hotel. They love it when I'm gone, they feel safe .

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property. We value your feedback it helps us with providing our guest with a perfect stay.