“The amazing three bed room!”

Auburn Red Lion Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Auburn
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This last July I went looking for a place that could hold a family of six. After looking on line for awhile I decided to do some foot work. I checked out several hotels in and around Auburn and finally found myself at The Guesthouse Inn. I told the front desk my problem and they were kind enough to let me take a look at the room they have with three queen size beds! This is not a suite, but one room with two beds and then another room with one bed. I hope I am not letting anything out of the bag but if you have a big family this room is great! My large family company were so pleased that they booked the room again in August. They loved the great breakfast and when I came to pick girls for a day out they were still happily munching away. My compliments to the management!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
dorthtoto, General Manager at Auburn Red Lion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Hello, ToniB119! Thanks so much for the high marks! Yes, we are one of the few hotels in the area that can accommodate so many people in one room. Our 3 bedroom "family suite" is a big seller! As you know, it's very convenient to be able to shut the door and have some privacy in the same room and still be with family. We love this feature and we're glad you do, as well. I hope you were able to enjoy some of the local events during your stay. Once again, THANK YOU and we look forward to your next stay with us.

There are newer reviews for Auburn Red Lion Inn & Suites

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We spent 6 nights (7/9-7/15) as a combination business trip, pleasure (meeting our son's future in-laws), and attending a convention. The location was convenient. The room spacious and quiet. The breakfast was amazing. We have never seen anywhere else strawberries and whipped cream for the waffles. All the staff were professional and friendly from Ashlee who took our reservation and also checked us out to Cheryl who checked us in to Gayle who serviced the breakfast room. We would gladly stay here again

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
dorthtoto, General Manager at Auburn Red Lion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

We are always so excited to get positive and encouraging reviews! We really take pride in our breakfast and it's many variations. Not to mention our fabulous hostess, Gayle. Then again, you were able to experience tha all for yourself! Thank you so much and we certainly hope that you visit us again next time you're in our fair town!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

My wife, daughter and I were attending the Creation Fest in Enumclaw and we stayed at the hotel. We stayed 4 days and the hotel was great. The breakfast options were much better than a regular type breakfast offered at other hotels. The addition of biscuits and gravy, egg and sausage patty along with the standard waffle make it great. The twin queen beds were comfortable and I never heard our neighbors shower or move around. We would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
dorthtoto, General Manager at Auburn Red Lion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Hello, Leon S! YES! I agree, our breakfast is the yummiest around! Although Creation fest is in Enumclaw, we certainly appreciate you making the drive and staying with us in Auburn. We hope to see you again, maybe next year? Many thanks from all of the staff members!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

This is a very nice and clean motel. The breakfast is the best I have had at any motel. We had reservations at a nearby motel but after staying here 2 days I decided to cancel the other one and stay here the remainder of our vacation.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Hi, ssandykb! Thanks for the fabulous kudos! We certainly enjoyed hosting your stay in Auburn. Tell all of your friends about us! People like you make it all worthwhile. :0)

Reviewed July 18, 2012

The woman at the front desk when we arrived, as well as the one in the morning, were very friendly. The hotel is clean, as well as the room. we had a room with a window facing the road but we didn't heard anything. It is perfectly located south of Seattle on the road to Mt Rainier. There is a spa, but we arrived too late and left too early to use it...
I surely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
dorthtoto, General Manager at Auburn Red Lion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Hello, aurelie_m_gc! It's good to know that the time we spend with our staff encouraging good guest service has paid off. We appreciate you and know that you are what makes our jobs enjoyable and worth coming in each day. I hope you enjoyed your time here and the majesty of our beautiful Mt. Rainier. Enjoy the rest of your summer and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

This was a regular hotel with two double beds, a dorm size refrigerator and a microwave. The bathroom was small, and the sink was outside the bathroom door. However, the shower was not cramped. Unfortunately, at 8am on a Tuesday, the water temperature kept fluctuating.
The hotel is very clean, and they have a great complimentary breakfast with biscuits and gravy, breakfast sandwiches, waffles, cereal, and fruit.

Hotel service could have been better. We wanted a ride in the hotel shuttle to the Auburn airport, which is about 1.5 miles away, and were told the shuttle only runs at specific times. We would have had to wait 2 hours, so we just walked. Then, the next morning, we wanted to be dropped off at a place about 7 miles from the hotel, but were told the shuttle only goes to a 3 mile radius. This is horrible.

I really wanted to give this hotel a rating of poor because of the bad service, but the rooms were very clean and the complimentary breakfast was good.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Hello, lovemonkeysd! I appreciate you taking time to review our property. I'm pleased that you were satisfied with your room and our splendid breakfast. I am sorry that you had difficulty getting transportation from our courtesy shuttle. I understand from the staff that the timing on your first request was off and we were unable to accommodate you. I am truly sorry. I am also sorry that we were not able to take you to the second location, however, our insurance carrier restricts us to a 3-mile radius, with few exceptions, which is the reason for the inability to transport you to the location 7 miles away. My staff and I pride ourselves on good guest service and will continue to make daily improvements to ensure each guest has a good hotel experience. I hope that in the future, you will give us another try. Enjoy your summer!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

The staff were very helpful, the room was very clean and tidy. The continential breakfast was also very good, we enjoyed our stay a lot.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much, James C! We appreciate the fact that you took time out of your schedule to commend us on a job well done. Knowing that we are doing a good job speaks volumes! Thanks and we hope to see you again, soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Auburn
Best Western Plus Mountain View Auburn Inn
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 7 in Auburn
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Federal Way
Quality Inn & Suites Federal Way
Best Western Plus Seattle/Federal Way

Been to Auburn Red Lion Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!