Clarion Inn
$179
$169
$239
Courtyard
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The property lacked TLC and was in need of a good cleaning. The lobby and public areas were dusty and the carpeted stairs showed they had not been vacuumed in a long long time with dirt built up along the edges. We arrived to the room and had to go get our own pillow cases and put them on ourselves- housekeeping had left without completing the job. Our room carpet was not vacuumed the first day and not clean - we left footwear on. We needed to request coffee each day. We were not at all impressed with the property

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
2  Thank Chris P
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I recently stayed here. I booked my reservations through hotels .com, not only did I get charged $85 through them, but then was charged $109 from Travelodge. So I was charged twice for one night. After bringing to their attention they stated no its an error, I said yes now fix it. I am still waiting for the return of my money. I was given a piece of paper, stating there was a return of the funds. Still waiting, I have just been given the run around, no problem solved. I should have never been charged the second time anyway, that's why they are reservations,meaning I have already purchased my stay. I will be calling again tomorrow and everyday after. This is unacceptable. Fraud and there is no policy stating funds shall be held. Felt like an over dressed drug hut. People should hide money and credit cards from this place. This doesn't even consider the fact that the air conditioning unit was broken, so I was given a small box fan, the phone kept flashing stating a message, bathroom faucet falling off wall, toilet flushed when wanted making horrible sounds. When this was addressed, I was told maintance would be sent, never showed. So I found one, he said been trying to get someone out here to fix it. Maybe they can switch rooms for u. No I wasn't that important. Never again, I was given mangers private number to solve this, no answers and no returned calls attempted.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank ordazj
Reviewed July 23, 2013

How can you give a good review about a place that needs to be torn down and have a new owner who cares about the guests and employees brought in.
When we checked in we were quoted and charged one rate and now the owner is trying to charge us more money.
The night desk clerks (Ted and Jenn) cared about the people. There was one woman (Terri) who all she could do was talk about her personal life and how the guest were beneath her and she needed a new job with more money. She showed no respect for her fellow employees, employer or guests.
The housekeepers Bobbi and Deneen were great.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Patty J
Reviewed July 17, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed in this hotel to visit the city of Seattle despite its distance of over 25 miles, the hotel common areas need more cleaning; advice from managers to look at the area adjacent to the elevator and the rooms are large with a sufficient degree of cleanliness but not extraordinary, clean bathroom and good towel service, good breakfast with a chance to get some waffles.
Priced right with attention to the structure that would be better to a higher level

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple