“Best Mexican in the area by far”
Review of Paraiso

Paraiso
Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The worst thing about this place is that it is right next to my office. I could eat here every day! Fantastic service, reasonable prices and great food. My favorite is the arroz con polo. My wife loves their retried beans. This is a no brainer, eat here if you want Mexican and are within 20 miles.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We always love going here to eat. The food is amazing and the service is very helpful without being in your face the whole time. When Razzals was El Gitano we used to eat there until we tried Paraiso and we never went back. Order the Carne Asada!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is one of our favorite restaurants. The food is authentic Mexican and it is delicious. The servers are friendly, you get your food fast and it isn't expensive. What more could you ask for? The atmosphere isn't anything spectacular, but the quality of food, and value for money is more important to me. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

the best margaritas Great service, great food and great margaritas... The food is fantastic,, the service is spectacular.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We have been going there for over 20 years. The food is good, but not necesarily the best mexican food I have eaten. The portions have also gotten smaller over the years, but its still good considering you are in Smokey Point. Its the margarita's you have to watch out for they have quite a kick, but it takes a little while for them to reach their maximum impact. Two is definitely my limit. Anymore than that and I am sure most people would fail a alcohol test. They pack quite a punch is a small glass.

Cheers!!