Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Nicely remodeled. Great options for meals. Fun games.

Reviewed October 8, 2019
PugetSoundBob
Arlington, Washington
Angel of the wind dinning

Reviewed December 23, 2019
Jim M
Chilliwack, Canada
via mobile

All reviews watershed restaurant nice casino non smoking rv parking players card table games favorite casino video poker slot machines are casino floor smoky jackpot tribe seattle
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2020

The food was cold and dry, avoid the salmon and beef stew. The selections are sparse. The mashed potatoes and gravy might have been alright if it wasn't cold and congealed. Fried rice and the salad were alright. It's nothing compared to the old Banquet. Evidently the management knows there's a problem.....Lots of bad reviews.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank U1769INmichaelb
AngelOfTheWinds, Media Coordinator at Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Hello there, thanks for sharing your Xperience, your feedback is appreciated. We have passed your message along to the Food & Beverage Department, however, if you'd like Management to reach out directly, please do send us your contact information via our website or through Facebook Messenger. We look forward to speaking with you further, and thank you again for your feedback!

Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

Do not recommend dining at angel of the wind. Very expensive, very small portions, very slow service. Have tried 210 Brewing Company, Jade Fusion, the buffet. Katy’s all were very disappointing and much more expensive the casinos closer to the border. Hotel is quite nice, very clean and quiet. But we are used to having breakfast included in the price of the hotel. Casino is very large with good variety of slots and table games, very clean.

Date of experience: November 2019
AngelOfTheWinds, Media Coordinator at Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2019

Hello Jim, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!. We have passed your messages along to the Food & Beverage Department, however, if you'd like Management to reach out directly, please do send us your contact information via our website or through Facebook Messenger. Thank you again for connecting as we will use your feedback to improve. We look forward to speaking with you further!

Reviewed November 26, 2019

I have watched this casino grow from just a casino to hotel and expansions. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The added a bowling alley which was busy the night we stayed. They added 2 more bars. Just ensure that if your ordering more than one drink that the other person is with you. Katie’s kitchen is always good however the prices have increased. You can use you points at Katie’s kitchen also. They also added a parking garage. The night we were there, there was a concert and there was more than enough parking. Even many machines we’re available. Some of the black jack tables were full but other tables available. I really enjoy this casino and recommend it for na short getaway.

Date of experience: November 2019
AngelOfTheWinds, Media Coordinator at Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2019

Hello there, thanks for your Xcellent review! We are so glad to hear that you love the Xpansion and enjoy your visits with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 8, 2019

A wonderful place to go for a dinner and game playing. The games are greatly varied and I particularly like playing love Keno. The menu offered delicious choices for any appetite.

Date of experience: November 2018
AngelOfTheWinds, Social Media Coordinator at Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2019

Hello Bob, thank you for your great review! We are so glad to hear that you love playing Keno and enjoyed your visit at Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort. We are celebrating our 15th Anniversary all October and we would love for you to join us for our Xpansion Grand Opening celebration, October 24 through October 28! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

As a long time Arlington resident who grew up right down the street from the Stillaguamish tribe I was ecstatic to find out that the recent renovations included a bowling alley! So for my 37th birthday I booked a couple lanes and invited my friends to join me. BIG MISTAKE. From the moment we walked into this casino (which was still in the middle of renovations) we felt unwelcome even though this is supposed to be the 'friendliest casino in the northwest'. When we stepped foot in the doors the security guard by the entrance stopped us immediately and asked for ID, no big deal except when I shared with him my excitement for the fact that he asked for my ID on my birthday (it's been at least 10 years since someone has done that ) he continued to stare down my brother-in-law and gave me a tiny smirk.. no "happy birthday", no "thanks for coming in", NOTHING. Okay, awesome, I thought to myself but figured he was just having a bad day and moved my happy self along. But to my disappointment the awful service continued for the rest of the night. I reserved 2 lanes and wanted to pay up front for a couple hours because I figured it was easier for my friends but was told by the clerk to pay by the game rather than the hour because he said that games could take a long time and it'd be better to pay by the game. When we arrived he charged by the hour instead and acted like he had no idea what I was talking about.. halfway through the game the machines shut down and told me to see attendant. I did and I paid for ANOTHER HOUR because, like I knew from the get go, 1 hour wouldn't even get us all through 1 game. By the time the night was over we had paid for 3 hours on two lanes and didn't even finish 2 games. Which wouldn't have been an issue except halfway through last hour the lane started making an AWFUL "beep! Beep! Beeeeeep!' noise which radiated through the building. My entire party, except a few hard core bowlers, had all but given up because of the noise and left the casino but when the staff were approached and asked to "PLEASE MAKE IT STOP" they treated us like we were out of control and making extreme demands. Um? What?! The incessant beeping didn't stop for over 30 minutes and they didn't care one bit. All they did was call security over to stare us down, no apologies, NOTHING except a condescending 'ma'am we are doing what we can to make it stop' and a few eye rolls. Then they followed us out and kicked both my husband and I out while continuing to make condescending and rude remarks the entire time while following my party to the parking lot. The female security guard even mocked my friend and I as we were leaving and saying goodbye to each other. This is the worst I have ever been treated in my entire life and I will absolutely stop recommending Angel of the Winds Resort and casino to my friends, family and acquaintances. This lack of service was completely uncalled for and I wouldn't wish this experience on anyone. If you're looking for a fun night out with friends or to celebrate any important milestones in your life LOOK ELSEWHERE as the employees at Angel of the Winds Casino do not care one bit about you or whatever it is you are celebrating.

Date of experience: September 2019
2  Thank TristinR
AngelOfTheWinds, Social Media Coordinator at Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2019

Hello Tristin, thank you for your review and your feedback is appreciated! We received your message via our website and a member of Management will be in contact with you.