“Sit'n in the bar”

Add it.
Razzals Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #53 of 87 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Description: The only place I could find them on the web was the yellowpages.
Description: The only place I could find them on the web was the yellowpages.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Jamie the bartender is great...beer is cold and the wild turkey is sooth. The bar is full of great people. There are 15 + hd televisions with whatever sporting event you could ask for. I have been here a few times and will be back many more times.

1  Thank BigDog19

Reviewed January 31, 2013

My family came here last Wednesday evening for our first time. We were immediately greeted by Brianna who was very pleasant . Our Wednesday night special Prime Rib was some of the best we’ve had – nearly melt-in-our-mouths-good. The children enjoyed their meals and none of us finished. Brianna was terrific making sure we were enjoying ourfood, keeping our beverages full and was great with the kids.

My only complaint of the restaurant is minor: The margarita I ordered had a nice amount of tequila but lacked much of a lime flavor, fairly bland. I even squeezed as much lime juice out of my lime wedge but it wasn’t enough. Anyway, something for them to consider if they read this. Maybe it’s normally better.

We will definitely come back and I might even try the margarita again.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

This bar is located across the street from the Medallion Hotel in Arlington. It was great to park the car, walk across the street and both of us could have a couple of drinks and walk home again.
The food was good standard pub food, and the service was fast and friendly. Salads were fresh, and the clam chowder was great.
We ate there twice, just because of the convenience and pleasant atmosphere.