All reviews medallion hotel sausage stay there again pull out sofa bed front desk staff hot tub included in the price outlet shopping waffles king suite fridge and microwave plenty of free parking seattle premium outlet comfortable bed smokey point parking lot lounge
Reviewed August 16, 2018

Check-in went very promptly it was a nice place outside look presentable inside was clean the bed was comfy the toiletries could be different as they had an a weird odor the food definitely could have been better from the restaurant but the staff was very nice and helpful

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wyndham Garden A, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Arlington/Marysville, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear Angie W,

Thank you for taking time to write us about your stay experience with us.
Your feedback is important to us which will help us to better provide our products and services.

All of our hotel and restaurant associates completed the Count on Me! Service Culture certification by Wyndham Hotel Group and we are ready to provide great experience to all of our hotel guests. In regards to toilet odor; however, I will communicate with housekeeping and engineering team to prevent similar occurrences in the future. I will also communicate to Bistro culinary team to find ways to provide delicacy plates to our guests. Thank you.

Thomas So, CHA

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We book this hotel for August 4 and fifth. They only had one room left which was the king suite with pull out sofa bed. It was a little bit expensive but we went ahead because we knew that every hotel in the area was pretty full. We were coming in pretty late so they called us to confirm we were still coming because they wanted to give our room away to someone else! We get there we checked in and we go upstairs to finally go to bed about midnight and there was no pull out sofa bed as we paid for! I call down to the front desk and they said they would check our reservation and if indeed we did pay for that they would “comp us a rollaway bed“! I don’t believe they were actually comping us anything since we had already paid for that and didn’t get it. They brought us up a rollaway bed at midnight and we finally got to go to sleep. The next morning we decided that maybe we wanted to stay in Tacoma instead of Arlington and I knew that they were so forth that they wouldn’t have any problems giving our room to someone else. I asked them if we left if we’d have to pay for that night anyway and they said yes so we stayed but we would’ve preferred to stay in Tacoma. With not having a pull out couch we paid for we had a rollaway bed in our room both evenings so the room was very crowded.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Wyndham Garden A, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Arlington/Marysville, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear BB968,

Thank you for taking time to write us about your stay experience. Your feedback is very important to us which will help us to better serve you and hotel guests. First and foremost, I would like to sincerely apologize about what you've experienced at our hotel and we certainly would like all of our guests to receive superior experience.

I will discuss with proper department teams and will take proactive action to correct the problem to prevent similar occurrence in the future. Thank you.

Thomas So, CHA

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I conduct my businesses regularly in Smokey Point, WA and the Wyndham Garden has been my #1 lodging accommodation whenever I visit Arlington, WA. Guestroom is significantly larger than previous hotels I’ve stayed at and the service is what sets this hotel far apart than their competition. New lobby has spacious and comfortable seating for me to stay focus on my business task and meet my potential clientele in the lobby. Like I’ve always been, I will return to stay at Wyndham Garden.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Wyndham Garden A, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Arlington/Marysville, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Dear Simon,

Thank you for taking time to write us about your positive stay experience with us.
We strive to deliver great hospitality to every one of our guest every day.
We hope to serve you again soon.

Thomas

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here two times this year,the first time I thought that the microwave was maybe broken and removed for repair but on my second stay there wasn’t a microwave in the room as well . I asked the lady at the front desk and she said they are only in kitchenettes. I mentioned that they need to change the specs on the website because every room has a fridge and microwave in the description.As for price it is reasonable but when you add the $12 apiece for breakfast you may as well pay more for a hotel with it included.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear lorenb312,

Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback with us.
In concerning the availability of microwave, it is our brand's standard to not place microwaves in guestrooms unless it is a kitchenette unit. I apologize about the misinformation presented on the website. I will relay to the proper team that handles the website correction.
Thank you once again for allowing us an opportunity to serve you and chance to improve on our product and service.

Thomas

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Stayed at this hotel for a couple of night while on business trip last week.

The hotel is conveniently located near the interstate, has plenty of free parking, and has free wi-fi. Hotel staff are friendly and courteous. There are several restaurants, espresso shops and cafes within a short driving distance.

While the rooms comfortable, they are a bit dated and could use some refurbishment.Request the front desk staff to give you a suite if available. Suites are significantly larger and have a nice sitting area and a kitchenette.

Breakfast was not included in my room rate but was available for $12 (limited options in the buffet breakfast IMO)

Room tip: Ask for a suite
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Wyndham Garden A, Manager at Wyndham Garden Arlington/Marysville, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Dear SVG108,

Thank you for taking time to share about your stay experience with us.
We sincerely do appreciate your feedback and I will share it with the Bistro team to establish better breakfast program.