“Authentic smoked taste”

Arlington, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic smoked taste”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

You should know by the SOLD OUT sign that often is placed in the window, that this is GREAT food! i had the brisket sandwich, could have done w/o the bread (that's how good the meat is). The price seems high, but they really put a lot into making great smoked meat - so it's worth it.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Sherrmama

Clyde, Texas
“Takes me back home...”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I have LOTS of time in the south. Texas, Mississippi, South Carolina, and Alabama...just to name a few of the places I've lived. Moose Creek always takes me back. It's more than just the excellent BBQ, though. The hometown feel, decor, and wonderful staff are the things that really set it apart. My wife and I usually split a sandwich (they are plenty big) and just add a side to the meal. Don't forget the cornbread!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank likes2travel716
Mill Creek, Washington
“Full of Deliciousness”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is the Real Stuff! The Best Excellent BBQ you will ever eat. The BBQ smell in the air is so intoxicating it lures you right into front door. The ribs, pull pork sandwiches and brisket are so juicy and tender. The special sandwichs of the day with their homemade BBQ sauce are all devine. No matter what you order it will be simply Delicious. Well worth the long drive and the price because you get such nice portions. The atmosphere is casual, super clean and there is a huge wall dedicated to our fallen soldiers and hero's. It makes me thankful and greatful to be in their mist and reminds me of their sacrifice to me and our country. The owners Pat and Sharon are friendly and welcomimg and are always on hand to make sure your BBQ experience meets all your expectations. Our family frequents Moose Creek BBQ as often as we can, the food is great and the owners are hard working nice people. We tell all our friends about Moose Creek and the feed back has been over the top in how much they enjoyed it. Try it, you will go back time and time again. I should mention they do sell out early so if you have something in mind call ahead so it's there when you get there. Enjoy!

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank nell d
Marysville, Washington
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We decided to try this place after smelling the wonderful aroma of BBQ while driving by numerous times. It was well worth it. Our meat was tender and tasty. Service was quick and friendly. They sell out nightly so make sure you go early. Great meal.

3 Thank SaltedTraver
Arlington
“Great BarBQ.”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

There are lots of great barbq restaurants. This is one of them. We go back and love it.

• Visited November 2011