“Great service, huge portions- good food”
Review of Country Corner Inn

Country Corner Inn
Ranked #31 of 99 Restaurants in Anacortes
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We went here for dinner as it was right next to our hotel. I ordered cheese sticks, the small variety fried platter and my husband had the pasta special. The cheese sticks were good but the outside was very crispy. Made them harder to eat. My fried platter came out (I ordered the small portion) and it was huge! Clam strips were great. The fried cod was tasty. The fried oyster was cold on the inside. They promptly made me a new one and it was great. The coleslaw was delicious! Garlic bread, amazing! The service was excellent. My husband said his pasta special was really good as well. Our service was amazing as well! I think we spent about $40 or a bit more with tip.

I'd go back for sure!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

It is close to the casino and the water it is a nice vew The food is good but the servec can be batter and more help.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed September 24, 2017

We met up with some friends for lunch that we hadn't seen in a long time. We ordered calamari for the table to share and I got fried oysters. The calamari was very good, but the oysters were a big disappointment. What I thought I was getting was a plate of fried oysters. What I got was sort of an oyster patty, mixed with other stuff and flattened like a pancake. The taste was just ok, and I only ate a couple whereas I can eat at least a dozen. Not something I'd ever order again.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Enjoyed a yummy weekend brunch. Several hash dishes and creative omelettes. Fresh raspberry jam was amazing! Took home a gluten free berry muffin and gluten free cookie!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Food and drink prices were very good. We both had the clan chowder, lots of clams & bacon. It was the perfect consistency.
I had the salmon san juan. The salmon was slightly overcooked for my taste. Veggies were good and just a little crisp (which is how I like them). Brought all the trimmings for our bakers.
My husband had the country fried steak it was a generous portion and he was able to choose country or beef gravy. He said it was good.

Date of visit: July 2017