All reviews homemade cookies fire pit other guests mermaid room dungeness charming b b reef room breakfast was delicious bed and breakfast wonderful conversation afternoon cookies the crow's nest captain's quarters high tide third floor washer dryer seattle area
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

This is our first B & B, we have decided that they are not for us. Our first thought when we arrived was that it is on the Main Street, lots of traffic and noise. Home is beautiful, staff is very welcoming. We stayed in the “crow’s nest”, we knew it was on the 3rd floor but had no idea how difficult the stairs would be to climb with luggage. The room is beautiful, large and comfortable. Somewhat stuffy, air conditioning did not keep up. At least they had a fan available. Do not recommend the top floor for the elderly.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jessica F, Owner at Nantucket Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I was sorry to hear you had an issue with the stairs.
We understand that the third floor can be more difficult for some guests. I apoligize if you didn't receive assistance with your luggage, we try to help guest when ever possible. I was glad to hear you found the Inn beautiful and your room comfortable.
Thank you for your feed back.
Wishing you best in your travels.

Reviewed August 8, 2019

Lovely, spotless, very comfortable...welcoming. Anacortes is a favorite getaway from the Seattle area, an hour 1/2 away. I hope to return to this wonderful B&B. Jessica, the owner/ hostess, provides a delicious breakfast . Coffee is available for early risers. Did I mention the cookies available in the afternoon!? Jessica & her Husband also offer dinner cruises several days a week. I hope to join them next year.

Date of stay: August 2019
Jessica F, Owner at Nantucket Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2019

Misslily0
I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you will indeed join us for the dinner cruise as well.
Looking forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the Nantucket Inn for a week. Jessica is super and her B & B leaves nothing to be desired. She has the gift of hospitality. Breakfast is scrumptious, the cookies delicious. The house and our room was beautifully decorated, exquisite and immaculate! From the minute we walked in greeted warmly and even a bit spoiled.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jessica F, Owner at Nantucket Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful words! We love what we do and enjoy getting to know our guests.
Hope we'll see you the next time you're in Anacortes!

Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

First time for us here at the Nantucket Inn. The innkeepers have done a wonderful job and this is absolutely one of the nicest bed-and-breakfast we’ve ever stayed at. Our room was large and spacious with wonderful furniture and an amazing bed. The morning breakfast was absolutely wonderful as was the conversation among travelers from all over the country. The owners/hosts were wonderful and the Inn reflects their love for the place and their hard work. Next time we return to Anacortes for an overnight this is the only place will

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Markobrown
Jessica F, Owner at Nantucket Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us for your most recent visit to Anacortes. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our Inn and the breakfast including the great conversations. We strive to give each guest a first-class B&B experience! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 25, 2019

Wow, what a beautiful inn. I stayed here one night while in the area for work at the start of June. From my super-friendly welcome by Jessica at 6pm checkin to my (way too early) departure the next morning at 6:45am, it was a wonderful-but-short stay. My room was super comfy with all the needed amenities, and a view of the backyard and pergola/gazebo (and sunset).

When I returned from dinner I managed to wolf down a handful of house-baked cookies before sleeping like a rock, only to wake up with the realization that I had to leave this little oasis. Next time I'm bringing my wife, as this place is also very romantic.

Oh, and their coffee is very good.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so much for the kind review. We would love to have you back for a romantic getaway with your wife.
You definitely need to stay for my homemade breakfast. Hope to see you again soon!