“great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 10, 2013

service great, pizza was reasonable in price, crust were some of the best we have had; husband loves pizza and fusssy and he was impressed with the quantity and quality , so was I and I don't really like pizza, so go and enoy!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

First time at a pizza factory and there really is not anything to say their pizza is better than the best of other chains, but what did make a difference at this location was the staff. They were very helpful and friendly. I would go back.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I ordered a small pizza from here and they delivered it right to my hotel room within 45 minutes on a busy Saturday night. Quality ingredients and good size for a small- took me two days to eat it!

1  Thank Megan F
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Was in tonight on way from San Juan Islands to Vancouver. Had a couple of great pizzas and enjoyed a chat with the guys. Great bunch that I hope will visit London sometime. Throughly recommended for food and atmosphere.

1  Thank London_Scotti
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Went here because it was convenient and we wanted a quick bite. I had meat pizza and husband had lasagne but neither of us could, or wished to eat it all because, for our taste, both were far too salty. Maybe it was the tomato sauce or maybe they just do not pay any attention to the issues associated with too much salt.
Salad bar limited but OK.