“Delicious dinner and breakfast”
Review of Adrift Restaurant

Adrift Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 91 Restaurants in Anacortes
Cuisines: Seafood, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Adrift is a friendly, casual, locavore eatery with a creative and diverse menu. We serve breakfast all day, lunch, and dinner, and we source much of our meats, seafood, and produce from local farmers. We have an extensive seafood menu featuring local clams, mussels, scallops, oysters, crab, smoked trout, salmon, halibut, and catfish. Our Skagit Burgers are locally famous, they are made with local grass fed beef, housemade potato bun, balsamic caramelized red onions, and toasted garlic aioli. Drift in and join us for a great meal. Follow us on Facebook for specials and announcements!
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very friendly wait staff. Our Friday waitress gave us some great wine and food recommendations. We enjoyed dinner so much we went back for breakfast the next day and were not disappointed!

1  Thank MCCL0510

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We walked in without reservations on a busy Friday night. Sat at the bar and had good service. What we were most impressed with was the healthy choices on the menu. I'm avoiding oils, starches, and looking for meals that combine the basic flavors of strong ingredients. I ordered the curry poached halibut and was blown away by the freshness and flavors of the dish. The halibut was perfectly cooked. The sides of black beans, bok choy and (I think) a sweet potato puree were yummy and the plate was virbrant with color and texture.
My husband had the lasagna and thought it was some of the best he has had (his "go to" dish at a new restaurant).
Our boat is in Cap Sante and I can't wait to try everything on their menu...

1  Thank annieroehop
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We enjoyed an outstanding dinner at Adrift when we dined there three years ago. We recently dined there again and we were saddened that the quality had gone down. The restaurant appears to have been enlarged, so it was very busy. The service was very good. My wife could not eat the kale salad because it was too garlicky and hot. The hamburger that I ordered was average and the bun was stale. The cookies that they bake there are incredibly large and good, We will probably skip Adrift the next time we are in Anacortes.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Jumped in for a quick breakfast. Orders were taken quickly and while we were waiting for our food to get ready we could watch the staff preparing various dishes for later in the day.
Everything is made from scratch - bread, salsa, chowders, whatever....
Our breakfast preparations were well tasting and plenty.

Staff was kind, talkative and made us feel welcome. Surely we'll be back when we return to the area.

1  Thank time2goout
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Everyone recommended Adrift to us for dinner, but it's mostly seafood and my bf doesn't eat seafood, so I knew it wasn't going to be an option. Breakfast instead!

The atmosphere is pretty awesome, with random books scattered (prettily) throughout to keep you entertained while you wait.

The service is wonderful - warm, knowledgable, and helpful.

The breakfast menu is nice. It's a little pricey, but I didn't feel like we overspent for the quality we received.

If memory serves, my boyfriend got a typical breakfast of two eggs over easy, peppered bacon, and toast. I got an egg over medium, something else I can't remember, and 1 pancake. The pancake is huge, and very different (as the menu suggests - custardy and a little tart) but really awesome, and I highly recommend slathering it with the absolutely delicious jam they have instead of syrup (or both!). One of my boyfriend's yolks broke while cooking so it was in no way over-easy, but overall our meal was good and it was a nice experience!

1  Thank scthe2aces