Donut House
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Anacortes
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Speaking with the owner (or maybe the head baker, I don't recall now) the last time I was in, it was interesting to note they make their donuts with real yeast, rather than the baking soda/powder method that is so pervasive these days. Drool-Worthy donuts!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Where else can you get your donut drive thru? Lots of choices, espresso too. Snappy service, perhaps 24 hours. Every now and then we all need a donut to lift our spirits.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We are donut fans. We try them in many different towns and cities. The donuts at the Donut House are amongst the very best, anywhere. The Apple Fritters are my husband's favorites, and I love the plain old fashioners the best. There is something there for every taste. Very fresh, this is a 24 house place. They are Always fresh.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The selection here is amazing! Donuts I've never seen anywhere else, and great coffee, too. Perfect for early morning or late night snacks! Drive through a plus!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

If you want a good donut, whatever kind, come here. I can't say enough about it and you can go at any time of day. Although, late at night, they will be sold out of some of your favorites so you will have to buy something else. But you can't go wrong.