“Lunch”

Ranked #6 of 99 Restaurants in Anacortes
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Calico Cupboard was a true disappointment today. Hamburger was over-cooked and cold. Our sandwich was supposed to have grilled onions. I had to use the onions off my salad as there were no grilled onions visible when it came to us. The meat was way over-cooked.

Stick with their breakfast. Don’t do lunch!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 6, 2019

Great food using many locally sourced ingredients. Extensive bakery and good coffee. What more could you ask for?

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Started with a lavender-lemonade mimosa which was fantastic and a very nice change of pace from your basic mimosas. Then we shared the salmon quiche (special) for something savory and the coconut-banana pancakes for something sweet. The quiche was great - nice and fluffy, the salmon wasn't too overwhelming or rich, and the potatoes paired nicely with it. But the pancakes stole the show! The buttercream syrup with toasted coconut really brought the whole dish together. It was perfect to share, since it might be a little too sweet and rich to have the whole dish to one's self. But I'll be adding coconut to my pancakes from now on... and eating at Calico Cupboard more often!

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Alex S
Reviewed May 25, 2019

I was so enamored by this breakfast spot that we went back two more times during our stay. The cinnamon rolls are amazing. I just had the traditional and it is huge - I mean huge. Plan to share or take some home.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 20, 2019

Visit Anacortes about every two years. Awesome place to have breakfast with a variety of options to choose highly recommend cinnamon rolls and their scramble. Always friendly service and quality food

Date of visit: April 2019