“A Family Frendly Pub With Good Food and a Great Selection of Brews”
Review of Rockfish Grill

Rockfish Grill
Ranked #9 of 91 Restaurants in Anacortes
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Juneau, Alaska
“A Family Frendly Pub With Good Food and a Great Selection of Brews”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Rockfish Grill is a Family Friendly place with frequent entertainment. It’s an OK place to bring children, except for later in the evening when the bar noise picks up.

The Fish and Chips are very good, not overly breaded and greasy like is too often the case. Burgers are a delight, and if they don't have the exact mix you want, just ask. I ordered one with blue cheese and very crisp bacon, and that's what I got. The burgers are a mouthful, so unless you have a very healthy appetite, consider splitting one. If you're still hungry, you can always order another.

Brews change with the seasons and include many Northwest specialties. This is one of the few places I've found that had a cask conditioned ale. It's a specialty item and not always available; if you're going to be in town for awhile, it's worth stopping in for that alone.

The bar and restaurant are separated by a short wall, and the noise can be a bit on the high side. I didn’t find it intrusive, just loud enough to keep personal conversations personal.

• Visited June 2013

Kenly, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pretty good”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We stopped here after a trip on the ferry and a whale watching tour at San Juan Islands. It was a long day and I was tired. I ordered the fish tacos and my husband got a bacon BBQ burger. I think I just ordered wrong (I don't like cilantro, and the tacos were covered in it!), so I wasn't thrilled with my food. My husbands burger was great. The service was fast and friendly. We probably wouldn't eat there again, mostly because when visiting new places, we like to try different stuff. But it was pretty good. Not outstanding, but not bad.

• Visited August 2013
Abbotsford, Canada
“Great Gluten Free Menu”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Just became a newbie of the gluten free world and was very excited to see a menu that contained such a variety and explanation of products. First hamburger with bun I've had - great !

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great family dinner”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Great place to have a relaxing dinner with the family. Burgers are great pizzas are wonderful. Would recommend stopping in and trying one of their brews as they make them themselves!!!!! Yum

• Visited July 2013
Olympia, WA
“Great food!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed this place. My husband loved the Gorgonzola dressing and I loved that you could order any "burger" option with chicken instead. Restrooms were by the grill so you could peek at entrees plated for serving - everything looked great! Will be back on our next Skagit visit!

• Visited July 2013