“Fabulous food......loved it.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband and I went for dinner on a Saturday early evening. I don't eat meat or seafood and he wanted seafood so we had a peek at the menu and decided that it could work for both of us. My husband had the oyster appetizer and a seafood meal.....I think his was prawns.....but I can't remember. He loved both of them though..........
I had the veggie burger.....sub'd in a different cheese and I have to say, that while veggie burgers are everywhere in the restaurant world, I am a veggie burger expert as thats what I often order, and there's was fabulous. A really nice homemade veggie patty instead of the usual restaurant Yves or Moneys. Fabulous with the waffle fries........Yum.
I also ordered a salad and with those items, I couldn't eat it all - they give you a lot of food.
They have nice wines and my husband raved about his beer choice.
A great casual dining experience - we'll go back.

1  Thank Jandrews57

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great place where the locals gather.
I had their flavourful Vegetarian Chili and the San Juan salad.
Tasty food, but a bit pricey for portion size.
Good selection on menu.
Thumbs up from both of us

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

There pizza is the best pizza I have every had, pep, buffalo chicken, and bazil....it's just amazing

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Great place for food fun and beer. I had the fish and chips. The batter on the fish is not one of my favorites but it is good. Don't misunderstand though. All the food is great and very well prepared. I would highly recommend this joint if your in town. If your over in Oak Harbor or Coupeville make the drive over. You will not be dissapointed! You will be glad you went!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Great food, good service, local bands play weekly, and a ton of hombrewed beers, close to other good resturants and bars.