“Inexpensive, large portions, tasty, great value”
Review of GERE-a-DELI

GERE-a-DELI
Ranked #1 of 91 Restaurants in Anacortes
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed September 3, 2013

A terrific spot to stop at whether you visit Anacortes by ferry, by car or are a local.

Sandwiches are a good size, very filling, also deep bowl soups, fresh baking, be sure to try the muffins. Also offers quiche and a variety of other deli fare.

We paid $6 for a club house the was very filling, on fresh baked bread. Muffins were large at a $1.50 each.

If going to or coming from the ferry it is only a couple of blocks north of highway 20 on Commercial.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I love sandwiches. A lot. And I don't usually get them when I'm out because I am pretty particular. This place knocked it out of the park though. They were really delicious and pretty large sandwiches.

A little confused on the seating/ordering process but no big deal. We had a great lunch. I hope this place continues to do well (they were slammed when we got there at 2pm!!)

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I hate sandwiches, so I didn't want a deli, but this restaurant has fresh, homemade food and pastries (plenty for vegetarians) and unusual drinks like craft root-beer.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We dropped in to Gere a Deli for lunch. ,having read a review raving about the Liverwurst Sandwich, I gave it a try, and was very happy with my choice. The food was served promptly, and was excellent.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stopped in here to pick up some food for the ferry ride to canada. Great quality and very well priced. The place was packed put they had our food ready to go in no time.