“Delicious!”

Tokyo Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 99 Restaurants in Anacortes
Reviewed May 23, 2016

I had the bulgogi and it was fantastic! I did expect hibachi, but I didn't see any on the menu when we got there. The miso soup and sushi were delish, especially the jalapeno crab sushi appetizer!! I definitely recommend

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed May 6, 2016

FRESH, beautifully-prepared sushi and a great price. It's on the main street and looks unassuming from the outside, but go inside! Lovely atmosphere, very polite waitstaff and just wonderful and beautiful sushi. They have every selection you can imagine too. Try something NEW! When we have time and are in Anacortes, we stop here for some sushi almost every time.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed September 15, 2015

Excellent food and great service. I have taken guests that are not so much into Japanese foor (so they thought) but there is always somethng on the menu to please everyone. It is not a super fancy place but it is clean.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed August 17, 2015

It looks nice, but it's not clean, and after the THIRD time I got food poisoning there, I figured out never to eat their thoroughly ordinary food again.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Elizabeth O
Reviewed June 30, 2015

I could get by with average service and food, but not when the place is unclean. This sushi bar, and I've eaten in many, is nothing special--except it is the dirtiest restaurant I've seen in a long time. Even areas that you know have been cleaned look dirty. This place is just plain ech.

Date of visit: May 2015