“Great food”

Tokyo Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 99 Restaurants in Anacortes
Reviewed September 15, 2015

Excellent food and great service. I have taken guests that are not so much into Japanese foor (so they thought) but there is always somethng on the menu to please everyone. It is not a super fancy place but it is clean.

Date of visit: April 2015

Reviewed August 17, 2015

It looks nice, but it's not clean, and after the THIRD time I got food poisoning there, I figured out never to eat their thoroughly ordinary food again.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Elizabeth O
Reviewed June 30, 2015

I could get by with average service and food, but not when the place is unclean. This sushi bar, and I've eaten in many, is nothing special--except it is the dirtiest restaurant I've seen in a long time. Even areas that you know have been cleaned look dirty. This place is just plain ech.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed March 29, 2015 via mobile

We were visiting the town and decided to have some japanese food ! Which was a huge disappointment for me , not for my boyfriend cuz he was hungry and would eat anythink ! Firts of all the place is very dirty . I went to bathroom to wash my hands and I lost my appetite for the week ahead! Was just disgusting dirty ! Oh , I forgat to mention the place was empty , maybe people who leave around know that the place is so unpleasant. The food was ok and cheap !will never ever go back again and would not recomend to anyone

1  Thank 556nataliaa
Reviewed February 18, 2015

The owner is a sour puss, the food is indifferent and the place could use some sprucing up. We locals hope he sells to some talented and enthusiastic asian people who are able to upgrade the business.

Date of visit: November 2014