“BEST BURGERS!”

10 Sports Bar
Ranked #34 of 94 Restaurants in Anacortes
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Open 24hrs, 7 days a week! 10 Sports Bar is the best place to catch the game. Offering an assortment of pub fares and great drinks. Our indoor dining is the perfect place to unwind, relax and have a good time with friends.
Reviewed January 6, 2013

It's the only thing I order there :).
Great prices, if you like sports this is a great bar for you! So many tv's!

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Wasn't expecting much when we went to this place, but it was better than expected. The dungenous crab and Angus burger were tasty. The salad was nice and light dressing delicious. We did not buy any alcohol. Customer service was slow to start but was good after that. We will come again.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

The rib basket and fries, the fish and chipsand burger baskets were all very good with large quantitiies.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I went here on a Friday evening and we won't be back. It wasn't very busy and it took forever to get our drinks and to have our order taken. My drink was not made right and it made me gag. The food was ok but small. Our waitress was sweet but hungover or very tired. The whole set up in this bar is cold and uninviting. It is a cold large space that echos every sound. I think they thought if they sell booze and have 1,000 tvs they would be a hit. It is not a fun place to be watching a game in. They need to warm it up and be quicker on the service. Offer a variety of finger foods. SPORTS BAR=finger foods that are quick and tasty. I just can't get over the ugly cold room. They needed booths or benches against the wall and they would have had more seating. Who is their designer???? Poor job.

5  Thank Survivormom4
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I give the 10 a Poor due to the issues with food. The servers and bar staff are wonderful. The space and televisions are excellent. Their cigar humidor is well stocked. Their food is great when on point, but the consistency in quality is horrible and I keep promising myself I will never eat there again, but keep ending up there.
Suggestion to staff: get boxes of wooden matches with the casino logo on them, and provide them to cigar purchasers. Good marketing and allows them to relight their cigars easily when they go out.

2  Thank vex10