“What a find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of A'Town Bistro

A'Town Bistro
Ranked #6 of 87 Restaurants in Anacortes
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
washington
“What a find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

We live across the bay from Anacortes and are aware of some very good restaurants. The A Bistro was a wonderful surprise. We went on a Friday night so had reservations--good thing as the place was packed by 6:15. The four of us had great dinners, in a warm atmosphere, served just about perfectly, and at a more than reasonable price. We'll be back!

• Visited May 2013

Washington
“Variable response”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

The staff were helpful.
I must admit that our party was quite variable as to what food they liked and why. Two had been there three times over several days, and were ecstatic about each dish they had tried: the Angel Hair Pasta, the clam chowder and the wild boar burger and fries. A third liked everything too.
I did not. I had the flat bread and found the sweet taste to be disconcerting. I would have preferred a traditional taste, without the "jam?". I also had the wild boar burger and found the sauce used had a strange, to me unpleasant, taste. The French fries were marvelous, though, and the crème brulee superb. I must admit, however, that I like good plain cooking, and sometimes the mix of unusual flavors is not a happy mix for me.

• Visited May 2013
Lilburn, Georgia
“Wonderful dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

While waiting on our table, I enjoyed watching the chefs prepare the varied cuisine. Everything looked fresh and appetizing. I personally enjoyed the halibut with a coconut cream sauce. The sweet potatoes were the lightest, fluffiest and most tasty I have ever eaten.

Visited May 2013
Anacortes, Washington
“Great dining experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

We have eaten at A'Town several times in the past 6 months and have enjoyed every moment and every bite. The service is exceptional, the atmosphere is very inviting and then there's the food...Try the clam chowder, or no - the beet and apple salad, or maybe the pot of Irish pate. Then how about a wild boar burger or Cornish game hen and waffles. They change their menu every week, depending on what is in season. We had our wedding eve dinner here - 10 people - and it was fabulous. And it is our favorite place in town for lunch too. Check it out - but get reservations for dinner.

• Visited April 2013
Seattle, Washington
“I would go back to Anacortes solely for this restaurant!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

We loved our dinner at A Town!! We had the charcuterie plate, grilled romaine salad to start, then I had the wild mushroom ravioli and my husband had the pork loin. We enjoyed our meal do much, I wish this restaurant was in Seattle. So delightful, great ambiance and excellent service. Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2013