Anacortes Inn(Anacortes)
$164
$149
$273
$115
Anaco Bay Inn(Anacortes)(Great Value!)
$146
Hotels.com
Sunrise Inn Villas And Suites(Anacortes)(Great Value!)
$119
The Marina Inn(Anacortes)(Great Value!)
$134
$129
Hotels.com
All reviewshotel breakfastyogurthard boiled eggswould stay here againan older hotelgood nights sleepcommercial streetcatch the ferrybed was comfortablesan juan islandsa great place to stayfriday harborlarge roomminute driveearly ferryfireplacerates
Reviewed August 14, 2017

an old two story drive up motel with clean, simple rooms and a basic, but good breakfast.
Reasonable pricing and competent management. Highly in demand and reservations are recommended. Has a swimming pool!

Room Tip: AC noise in summer might be an issue, but better than most.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2017

The room was tired and shabby. The sheets didnt smell particularly fresh, made me wonder if they had been changed since the last incumbent. The mattress was cheap/old. The heating/ AC unit was noisy. Breakfast was a small selection of bagels, toast, cereals and not a lot else. All very disappointing, will avoid in future.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank s c
Reviewed August 7, 2017

We visited Anacortes the weekend of the Arts and Crafts Festival, which is always the first full weekend in August. One needs to make reservations months in advance. This motel is clean enough and comfortable enough, but not at all fancy. They have moderate Internet, and a typical continental motel breakfast. They did bring us fresh towels, but didn't make up the bed. They didn't have any tissues in the room and that was annoying. Parking was also very scarce, but that was probably more a factor of the Arts and Crafts Festival than anything else.

Room Tip: I would have preferred the first floor because ther is no elevator and lots of steps.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

If I could give a neagtive value I would. Upon arrival we were greeted by the friendly front desk personnel, who honored our room type request. We dropped our things and grabbed dinner. When we returned the power to our room flickered on and off several times. I went back to friendly front desk, who merely stated with a smile that it was a known issue and offered us a fan to replace our now shorted out a.c. unit.
Upon further inspection I found the room had clearly had a fire.
 - The bathroom door was charred and instead of repairing it, someone simply ripped away at the charred areas.
 - There was a smoke detector, the area around which had been repainted to hide more charring.
- The mini fridge ran nonstop and overheated until I unplugged it.
- The electrical wiring partially blocking the window view was bare and had birds nesting in it.
- The remainder of the window was obscurred by an improperly vented portable a.c. unit the vent of which was secured with masking tape...which was of no consequence since it shorted out!
 - The ceiling fan was improperly installed and shook in such a way that no one would stand under it.

Keep in mind, we also found fleas on the beds, mattresses literally coming apart at the seams,  a strong smell of cat urine, and a clogged bathroom sink.

I can only hope that in reading this, no one else pays money to be subjected to this. I also hope that Trip advisor takes heed. This place is just blatantly unsafe.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Stephanie V
Reviewed July 27, 2017

I arrived at this hotel to find no parking with a car parked literally one foot from my hotel door. When I called the front desk to tell them I was not satisfied, the girl on the phone had a thick attitude and was not helpful at all. The bathroom was decent but the sink was clogged and the carpet was extremely dirty and overall disgusting. The sheets on the bed had hair all over them when I got here. Definitely will be canceling my second night here and staying somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business