“The best food ”

Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Skagit Transit Stops Here
Description: 13moons captures the warmth of a lodge atmosphere combined with the unsurpassed flavors of hand-cut Alder wood grilled seafood, meats and the freshest flavors of the Northwest. The chefs hand-pick fresh seafood from the region, including sockeye and silver salmon, halibut, spot prawns, dungeness crab, an array of fresh shellfish, and take full advantage of Skagit Valley produce to prepare seasonal garnishes and create decadent vegetarian offerings.
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant many times and I am always impressed with the wonderful food. Chef Dan makes the best halibut and filet Mignon ever. It melts in my mouth and the halibut is so flavorful. Thank you chef for the delicious experience. We also had a great service and I cannot wait to go back for more.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to 13moons for our anniversary based on the reviews on TripAdvisor and we weren’t disappointed. 13moons had fantastic service, a beautiful view and great food. There was a very large party in the restaurant the night we were there and even though the service was a little slow the staff took really good care of us. We will definitely be back when we’re in the area.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

We made a reservation and asked for window table and we got an excellent one. Server was Ashely who was personable, made some excellent recommendations and went that extra mile to get more info about the wine we had chosen and liked. Food was local and yummy. We shared each dish and had the local Penn Cove mussels simmered with wine, tomatoes, garlic, herbs and spices. Out of this world...so plump and fresh tasting and even better than the PEI ones we have on the east coast which we love. Then we had the special grilled fresh coho salmon with a beure blanc sauce and fresh blackberry salsa...very moist and tasty. Finished of with the wild blackberry creme brulee and a glass of tawny port. We also had an excellent WA albarino wine which matched some of the wonderful ones we had in Spain. Altogether a lovely evening.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Visited the 13 Moons on Friday Aug 2. Not to busy, but I wondered why. The Dungeness Crab Mac & Cheese was worth the trip all by itself. We followed by fresh Halibut and was just as good. Bread was top notch. Our busser Gabe was exceptional. I think our server/bartender was a bit off her game. Nothing that would keep me from making a return visit. Again thanks to Gabe for taking good of us. We will look forward a return visit.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came here for an anniversary dinner, and it was fabulous! The view is nice, and although we sat indoors the patio looked really cozy. We had the crab cocktail... a bit expensive for an appetizer, but well worth it with an amazing presentation and combination of flavors. For our entrée we had the crab encrusted halibut, and it was very tasty... we will definitely come back to and recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018