“Wow!”
Review of 13moons Restaurant

13moons Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
13moons Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 91 Restaurants in Anacortes
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Skagit Transit Stops Here
Description: Open Daily 5pm - 10pm 13moons overlooks the beautiful Padilla Bay with views of San Juan Islands and Mount Baker. It is located at Swinomish Casino & Lodge in Anacortes, Washington and features an exhibition kitchen, impeccable outdoor ambiance, menu selections based on available aged meats, seasonal seafood, and local produce from the Pacific Northwest. The menu features an exquisite selection of uniquely inventive delicacies skillfully prepared by our chef.
Mississauga, Canada
“Wow!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

What a great restaurant. The food was fantastic and the service was exceptional. There was 7 of us for dinner and everyone's everything was great. My friends were there 2 days prior and had such a great time they wanted to take us all there because it was just that great. Definite go!

• Visited July 2014

BC, Canada
“Average Food and Poor Service”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We went on a Wednesday night. It was not busy. Had poor service but did get to watch other tables enjoy prompt service. Food was average at best. The inside was very loud for so few people so we ended up sitting outside on the patio. Steak was not worth the price nor the 'extra' over-priced baked potato! Certainly would not go back nor recommend.

• Visited July 2014
anacortes
“Good but pricey”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This restaurant has wonderful food but is quite pricey. It's quite small and gets very busy so book ahead. If you want a window table you'll have to book a long way ahead, but it's worth it. The water view is beautiful. They also have outdoor seating. Service is all right, not great. I'd like to see more choices on the menu, and some dessert that is not dairy-based. But overall it's a very good restaurant.

Visited May 2014
Wa. state
“Unbelievable experience”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

My wife and I dined at 13moons on June 10, 2014. It was upper 60's, partly sunny, and there was a light wind so we ate outside. The customer's photos only show a part of the natural beauty. If you love nature, you could spend hours staring at the view of the water and mountains.

This was our second time dining here. Last time I had the pork chop and the wife had a steak and salmon special. Both were excellent. Last night I had the fresh halibut ($34) and my wife had smoked chicken fettuccine ($20). My halibut was one of those few meals that exploded with flavor when it touched my mouth. I found myself taking small bites and eating slowly in an effort to enjoy all of the taste. The fish was so good that I found myself wishing that I had another portion. It was served along with some seasoned vegetables, and potato. There were also two types of "flat bread" and a small house salad that was fancy, but it wouldn't fill anyone up.

I am the type of diner that likes buffets or "mom and pop" diners that have old-fashioned home cooking. But this was good. On Tuesdays they have bottles of wine at half price, so this would be a great place to go spend a couple of hours sipping some wine and enjoying the view when the weather cooperates.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank ec0minded
Seattle
“A happy Happy Hour!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

A beautiful evening persuaded us to try the happy Hour at 13 Moons Restaurant in the Swinomish Casino. This is a limited review of the restaurant but the Happy Hour menu was such a delightful assortment of delicious options that I felt it warranted a review. I love the view of Padilla Bay from the balcony of this restaurant, a beautiful spot to meet with friends on a Summer evening, I plan on returning again when friends and family visit.

• Visited May 2014