Anaco Bay Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn(Anacortes)(Great Value!)
$139
$143
Sunrise Inn Villas And Suites(Anacortes)(Great Value!)
$129
Agoda.com
$188
Hotels.com
Anacortes Inn(Anacortes)
Hotels.com
San Juan Motel(Anacortes)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastfront deskhot tubpizza place next doorromantic stayroom was largegas fireplacespent one night herekitchen areayogurtsecond floorsan juan islandsfull kitchennight's sleepbit dateddeception passtulip festival
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2006

The pros - clean, well maintained, rooms were good size. Inexpensive. Convenient to ferry (although not walking distance). Did have fireplace and tub in the room.

The cons - decor was dated, 80's feel. Some of the furnishings were tired. Continental breakfast was uninspiring.

Reasonable value for the price. Pleasant staff. Not a place to honeymoon, but a good value for the budget traveler.

• Stayed: January 2006
4  Thank Sharon D
Reviewed July 16, 2005

We loved this property! Small inn close to a marina on Anacortes, WA. We stayed here on July 6, 2005 before going whale watching the next day. Very friendly and helpful frontdesk staff. Large, clean, comfortable, well-equipped rooms. Most of the rooms are actually suites which have small kitchens which was a nice surprise. We felt very safe and at home at this property. The Anaco has nice touches like a small library if you want to borrow a book for the night. Continental breakfast was so-so. Overall cozy place to stay. We would stay here again.

2  Thank elsie44
A TripAdvisor Member
Clearlake, California
Reviewed June 30, 2005

The Anaco Bay Inn is a charming smaller hotel on beautiful Fidalgo Island. It has a friendly staff and large clean comfortable rooms. We were getting our boat repaired in the local marina and since this hotel is close to the marinas and offers rooms with kitchenettes and long term rate discounts we decided to give it a try. It looks like an older European Inn from the outside but it is really pretty new (5 years old we think!) and it really felt like home for us. Our room had a jetted tub and fireplace and we loved it!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 28, 2005

The most basic task a motel needs to get right is the reservation. I booked a two night stay in one of their larger rooms, two weeks in advance. I was told the specific unit was available. They gave me a confirmation #, but no written confirmation or confirming email. Upon checking in, I was told they just painted that room, so I will probably want a different room. and no one bothered to confirm the length of my stay. The next day, the manager called on my cell phone to tell me I must vacate, as my reservation was only for 1 night. I disputed that, but was told, rather rudely, that they were sold out that night, and I must get out. They had not provided any confirmation, so I had no way to "prove" my reservation. No help finding another room, no nothing. Needless to say, I will never being staying there again, although I visit Anacortes frequently.

• Stayed: June 2005
6  Thank leonnow2015
A TripAdvisor Member
Telford, PA
Reviewed August 5, 2004

Room was a good size (bigger than standard) and in a convenient location. Property was clean. Breakfast daily. Nothing fancy or spectacular, but certainly fine if you are not looking for a fancy hotel.

• Stayed: July 2004, traveled on business