Anaco Bay Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn(Anacortes)(Great Value!)
$139
$143
Hotels.com
Sunrise Inn Villas And Suites(Anacortes)(Great Value!)
$129
$188
Anacortes Inn(Anacortes)
San Juan Motel(Anacortes)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscontinental breakfastfront deskhot tubpizza place next doorromantic stayroom was largegas fireplacespent one night herekitchen areayogurtsecond floorsan juan islandsfull kitchennight's sleepbit dateddeception passtulip festival
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Stayed there for my son's wedding in Aug of '14. Appliances not working. Elderly grandmother found beer bottles from previous occupant in room. The continental breakfast was miniscule and was not replenished when it ran out. Front desk staff refused access to the manager, who was found cowering around the corner listening to the confrontation. Staff attempted to charge us because someone urinated outside in the alley in the middle of the night. Repeatedly told us that she was not authorizes to change the bill, then changed the bill. This hotel is a blight on an otherwise charming town. There are lots of nice places to stay in Anacortes, Wa. This is NOT one of them.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank 763Karen
AnacoBayInn, Manager at Anaco Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2014

Dear Tripadvisor,

To anyone reading this, I think the majority of our reviews speak volumes about our exceptional customer service. Normal I wouldn't disclose this, but these people trashed a room and didn't want to pay for it. I say, you be the judge of our fine establishment.

Your Manager,

Reviewed September 2, 2014

We stayed for wedding and apparently they weren't prepared for young celebrants. Charged the groom for lost keys (which weren't lost), for someone sick, noise etc. our room was very nice if a bit expensive. We weren't told about breakfast so had none.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank ChrisLtrip
AnacoBayInn, Manager at Anaco Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Dear ChrisLtrip,

I apologize that you didn't have breakfast good sir, you missed out on a real treat! Try it again if you find yourself in Anacortes!

Your Manager,

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I booked a stay at this place because of the look of the building and the good reviews but what I got was better. I was able to check into my room a bit early and it was beautiful. Everyone was so nice and even though I must have asked the front desk lady, Elizabeth, for a couple of favors she did it all with a smile and politeness. I will definitely be staying again. Great rooms and greater service for a good price.

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Average_Traveler03,

Elizabeth is just amazing, isn't she? I'm so glad that we were able to treat you well in our lovely vintage inn. Thank you so much for staying with us.

Your "greater service" Manager,

Reviewed August 21, 2014

This is my second stay at this inn.I travel to anacortes about twice a year. I will never stay anywhere else.The property is lovely. clean. Beautiful property like the second floor. The staff is imazing. as a platinum elite. I see the inside of my heart.The staff couldn 't be better.lovely, healthy and fresh free breakfast. Good job.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank balero j

Dear balero j,

Impeccable is high praise indeed! I'm so glad you had a good time here, we look forward to seeing you twice a year!

Your "platinum elite" Manager,

Reviewed August 19, 2014

If you want a nice place to stay this is fine, nothing fancy rooms were very homey and clean. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Be aware the breakfast is something you want to skip. The hard boiled eggs weren't cooked, there was no fruit and not much to choose from.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Pam D,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. I am sorry you missed the fruit at breakfast; we provide both apples and bananas as well as fruit cocktail. Hope you get to check it out next time!

Your "very pleasant" Manager,