Swinomish Casino & Lodge
Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn(Anacortes)(Great Value!)
$135
Sunrise Inn Villas And Suites(Anacortes)(Great Value!)
$129
$143
$188
Anaco Bay Inn(Anacortes)
Anacortes Inn(Anacortes)
San Juan Motel(Anacortes)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssports barmoons restaurantslot machinesrv parkbay view roomsalmonnon smoking sectionswinomish casinotable gamesbottled waterparking lotsmall fridgegas stationenjoy the viewupon checkbed was very comfortablenice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Fun place to stay, clean and friendly. Downside is having to walk through smoking side of casino to get to restaurant and non-smoking side of casino. Buffet was on the skimpy side compared to other casino's I have been to. The best was the $1.99 breakfast consisting of muffin, juice and a beautiful fruit plate.

Room Tip: bayside room view is beautiful!!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas W, General Manager at Swinomish Casino & Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Great to hear you had fun during your stay! We keep a close eye on our buffet offerings and always want to be consistent with our competition and appreciate your feedback. We feel our $1.99 express breakfast is a unique offering and many guest take advantage of this option and I am happy to hear you did as well! I see that you stayed in one of our bayview rooms and described it as “beautiful”….I couldn’t agree more. Thank you again for your feedback and please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stayed here after dropping family off in Seattle . We opted for the 199.00 package which included 1 night stay, 75.00 dining credit,and a 50.00 gas card great deal! Our room was a nice size ,everything is brand new and the King bed was very comfy. As for the Casino its average size lots of slots we actually won enough to pay cash for everything at check out so we were very happy! The only two down sides were, the 13 moons restaurant isn,t open sun-mon and there is no entertainment . Other than that we had a wonderful time!

2  Thank Sammyram

Looks like you were able to take advantage of our Canadian at Par package! The $199 package you stayed on is valid just through the end of September for Canadian residents, but a new Canadian package will be available Oct 1. We truly value our Canadian guests and appreciate their business. Our 13moons Restaurant is open Tue-Sat and features live music on most Fri-Sat’s. We do offer 3 other food outlets on property available 24/7. Your feedback regarding entertainment has been noted! Happy to hear you won on the casino floor, never a downside to winning! Thank you again for your review, and watch for our new Canadian package available soon!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Super friendly staff......lovely rooms!...Did I mention Super friendly staff?
The staff were really awesome. Super friendly and helpful. The hotel was actually booked out, but my Mom and I went anyway to play slots at the casino. Come one oclock in the morning, I realized we probably better find a place to stay. My Mom asked the Player's Club if they could recommend somewhere, and next thing we knew we ended up with a room here. Evidently, someone never showed up for their room. Not only did we get the room at a great rate, but the front desk comped us a meal for our birthdays.

Room Tip: Our room was great and the view awesome....even if the Rv court was right in front of us. Might recommend if sound sensitive to get a room not facing the water as we were above the heating system and it was kind of loud!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Dallas W, General Manager at Swinomish Casino & Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

So great to hear you enjoyed our staff! They do an excellent job providing our guest with the utmost personal and friendly service. We do all we can to recognize guest birthdays, anniversaries, and any other special occasion to make your celebration just that much more special. We do hold guaranteed reservations until midnight each night. There is always a no show factor in the hotel industry and when no shows happen a room or two may open up extremely late in the evening. I’m happy to hear you were able to benefit from this and enjoy one of our bayview rooms! The view from the rooms of Padilla Bay, the Cascade Mountains, and the boats coming in and out of the Swinomish Channel is truly special. Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We stopped and stayed at this hotel following a whale watch from Anacortes. The location was great because it was only 10 minutes or so from where the boat left. The hotel is very clean and modern and the rooms are spacious. If you get a room on the back side of the hotel it overlooks the water which was great. The front desk staff were very nice and helped us find some things do to in the area that we would have otherwise missed. I recommend visiting La Conner, as its only 5 or 10 minutes from the hotel. If we are ever in the area again we will definitely look to stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the hotel overlook the water.
1  Thank mlwuk2
Dallas W, General Manager at Swinomish Casino & Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thank you for the favorable review! We are indeed an excellent spot to headquarter while enjoying Anacortes’s legendary whale watching tours and charter fishing as well as visiting La Conner, Burlington, and Mt. Vernon. Our central location makes all of these areas extremely accessible with travel times under 10 minutes each. The view from our bayview rooms are truly unmatched by any hotel in the area and I am happy to see you found them equally as special. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I made a reservation early in the morning for my wife and her sisters (party of 3) who were coming from Oregon. I spoke to the reservations desk where I was advised that there was one room left, a King Standard but they could add a cot to accommodate the women. I said great I will book the room. The reservations clerk indicated they could not guarantee the cot. Then my next question was, if cannot guarantee the cot then I need to find other accommodation. If I was guaranteeing the room with a credit card, then why not the cot? I was told that was their policy.
So I was transferred to the reservations supervisor who indicated to me that she was 99% certain a cot would be available, so I was confident the supervisor gave me the right information.
The women arrived at 6 pm and were told there was no cot. So now they are left scrambling trying to find alternative accommodation. This matter could have been avoided had the hotel contacted me to advise there were not cots available as discussed where upon I could have made other arrangements for the women. They cut their holiday short and headed for the border to come home. Unfortunate.
The cot policy should be reviewed and the reservation clerks need to understand the implications of the conversations they have with potential customers.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank freewilly163
Dallas W, General Manager at Swinomish Casino & Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you for your review of the Swinomish Casino & Lodge. My sincerest apologies we were not able to meet the expectations of your party or deliver on the promise we made to have a rollaway bed available upon arrival, certainly not the level of service we strive for. Rollaways are a highly requested item, therefore we can never guarantee their availability. However, thanks to your review, we are revisiting how we manage our rollaway request in efforts to eliminate a reoccurrence in the future. I would love to invite your wife and her sisters back at any time so they may experience the Lodge as intended. Please reach out to me directly should you afford us this opportunity; I will make all accommodation arraignments for the party personally and will make the drive worthwhile!