“Humpy heaven!! And a king!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Eagle Point Fishing Charters
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I read the reviews on eagle point charters and wasnt going to book my brothers bachelor party fishing trip with them but then i talked to some locals and they told me it would be worth it. The bad reviews are 100% wrong. 7 of us went with darrel on a salmon trip. He put us on fish within 2 minutes of getting the lines wet! Non stop action all morning resulting in 14 pinks and 1 king that weighed in at 20 pounds! Darrel is very knowledgable in what he does, his boat is top notch, and he was very well prepared. I plan on booking another trip with him in the spring. Thanks again darrel!

3  Thank nateparris33
There are newer reviews for Eagle Point Fishing Charters

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Thank you Thank you Thank you Darrel!!!!!!

I truly can not see Darrel acting in the way MKCrump described. I don't think there is an aggressive bone in his body.
I invited a group of guys up to Anacortes for some sight seeing and fun and a morning of fishing. Darrel wanted to start at 0530, but that is toooo early for this group, so we settled on 0730. Darrel arrived and picked us up on time and off we went. Darrel was soo much fun and really showed us a fantastic day. Very helpful with the guys that had not fished before. We were out in the fog, but as the fog lifted weather turned into a great day. Landed some salmon(9 I think). Lost a few, let some go. On the way back to Anacortes, we checked some crab pots that he had set the night before I think. Gave us all the crab, so we had a great crab lunch. We had a visitor from Florida(who is hilarious by the way) Had never fished before. He was always up to bring in another fish, I am really glad he had fun.
Overall, Darrel was so fun, nice, helpful, safe, and professional.
Will DEFINITELY recommend Eagle Point to anyone who wants to fish in Anacortes!!!!!
I plan to go back out with Darrel later this summer!!!!

2  Thank Arnie F
Reviewed July 26, 2013

It's been 20 years since I gave up my sailboat, trips to the San Juans and fishing...and I never realized how much I missed it until a recent trip with friends and guide/Capt. Darrel. What an amazing day of fishing being on the water. Darrel not only set us up well and help tend our efforts, but explained what and why we were doing what we were. He's not just a great professional, but a fun guy to hang with on the water!

4  Thank TerryinWAandFL
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Thank you Darrel for the great day of King Salmon fishing. I have fished with eagle point charters with my family numerous times each and every time has been an amazing trip. This last time my family of six was on the boat and once again Darrel proved his skill as a veteran guide. He has been very patient with myself and my young daughter while we were both landing king salmon. In the begining I had never done this before and Darrell never lost his cool with me or my children. I do believe he's only guide in Anacortes that is capable of fishing 6 rods at a time. In fact most of the other guides from the other Harbor had the same amount of people on their boats but were only fishing 3 rods when they had 6 guests on their boats. It is truly amazing watching Darrel deploy 6 fishing poles so fast and handle every situation we put him in throughout the day. Be it from big Kings to an amazing 6 fish hook up at one time. He is a true professional and a great guy. My family will continue to book with Darrell every summer!!

4  Thank MissR73
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Salmon everywhere! I fished with Darrell and Eaglepoint Fishing Charters last Saturday and had a great fishing experience. Limits of salmon, brats on the BBQ, and a beautiful day in the San Juan Islands. I highly recommend fishing with Darrell.

4  Thank DPinBellingham