“Best hot dog”

Description: Currently open: Wednesday- Saturday 11am-6pm
Dublin
“Best hot dog”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

This has to be the best hot dog of my life. I doubt I would be willing to order one anywhere else because it just could not live up to this taste! I had the M4 sir. I'll be thinking about it for a long time to come. Pity I live on another continent!

• Visited July 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dog but......”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

The food was great, but I felt the wait staff could not care less about their customer. The gentleman who took our order was very poloite, but the female employee was very rude and short with us. Would I go back, probably. Would I tell my friends to go, no. Maybe I just caught them on a bad day, but customer service can ruin even the best food in my opinion.

1 Thank Chad Z
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
“The Best Hotdog I Think I've Ever Had!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

What a great hotdog restaurant and the best hotdog I think I've ever had. I had the Greek Dog and it was outstanding. I live in a Greek city in Tarpon Springs FL, the largest Greek population outside of Greece, and this dog would fit in better than most Gyros in Tarpon Springs. I'll be back for more every time I'm in Anacortes.

Visited January 2014
Denton, Texas
“Most amazing dog I have ever eaten!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We stumbled across this place while waiting for the fairy to San Juan and fell in love! They have the best quality hot dogs and the most unique and fresh toppings to choose from. I love this concept and wish we had one in my home town. YOU MUST STOP HERE!!

• Visited October 2013
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“Best hot dogs in town!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The Juicy Dog is in a very tiny place but full of many kinds of hot dogs and smoothies. You can create your own kind of "dog." They use the best ingredients they can find, even to bring in special hot dog buns.

Visited July 2013