“Creative and flavorful”

Petite Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Best dinner we have had during our Washington vacation. The lamb shank with port wine reduction was tremendous as was the macaroni and cheese with crab and fresh basil. The flakey fresh baked bread and the freshly prepared creamy Caesar dressing were supreme too. We would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Denise G

Reviewed November 21, 2013

About six of us get together every few months at La Petite, and it's always satisfying. The staff is friendly and helpful. Menu selections change during the year. Everything I've had here has been well prepared and tasty. Others have commented on the French Onion Soup, and two of my friends get it every time. Highly recommended. I've had other soups, all tasty and satisfying, spanakopita (excellent), and a special of Dutch comfort food (mashed potatoes, cabbage, beef) that was indeed comforting on a dark and rainy night. I'm not a big wine drinker, but my friends always like the wines that the staff recommends. You really can't go wrong with anything on the menu, and if anything is slightly amiss, the staff quickly takes care of the issue.

1  Thank travelerduo
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I wanted to review the Petite Wine bar because of their French Onion Soup. I make my own at home and appreciate a really good soup when we dine out. IT'S THAT GOOD!!

The ambiance is excellent and adds to the dining experience.

We did have to send the lasagna back to be reheated but our issue was quickly resolved.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

While wandering the streets of Anacortes looking for a restaurant we saw this little wine bar sign and decided to check it out....what a pleasant surprise it was. We were greeted by friendly staff and when seated a very nice young lady explained the menu and made some recommendations.

The French Onion Soup was awesome and the rest of the meal was just as good. The menu was small but everything on it looked good so it was easy to decide. My three friends also enjoyed their meal.

It was a very nice end to wonderful day, thank you for the good food and good service.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is a very cute place with excellent small plates. We tried several different things and lovzed the flavors. Very friendly staff and the decor is nice.